[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Bullshit things normies say I'll start >"Stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: normies.jpg (144 KB, 600x365) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
144 KB, 600x365
ITT: Bullshit things normies say

I'll start

>"Stop blaming me for your shitty life, anon."
>Constant rejection is fair because it makes you a stronger person
>>
>You can't punch me you're too much of a pussy

Still decked her though senpai
>>
File: 1464854398900.jpg (2 MB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
1464854398900.jpg
2 MB, 6064x6072
>>29202945
>

>>29202926
>"You're smart you just don't apply yourself"
>>
>>29202926

Constant rejection doesn't have to be "fair" because it's going to happen anyway

Literally everyone gets rejected at times

Rejection is probably the most "fair" of all anyway because then it means nobody has to go on pity dates with people they consider beneath them unless they 1. want to, or 2. are too spineless to say no
>>
>just go out and make friends!
>just talk to people!
>you will find someone who loves you one day!
>do what makes you happy

I just stop listening when I hear these things
>>
>>29202926
>everybody has "issues"
>"x" person in "y" country is who really has it bad, you don't know real hardship!
>>
>>29204498
Whats wrong with "do what makes you happy"
>>
Hahaha fuck normies, amiriate guys??

You know what? Fuck robots. Fuck robots up the butt, 'cause they're pathetic. You wanna know what's more annoying to hear than "Don't blame your failures on me"? It's "Society doesn't give people like me a chance. We live in an unfair society"

GTFO with that hippie bullshit

You're both literal garbage in my eyes
>>
>>29205270
.t lolcow meemer
>>
>>29205270

So you're saying we live in a fair society?

I don't think there has ever been a fair society. If there has been, I don't know of it.
>>
>What are you gonna do, beat me up? ahhaha
>>
>>29205693
THE GOVERNMENT IS- like- TOTALLY PUTTING HORMONES IN OUR MILK TO MESS WITH US- 'yknow? AND - like - HOW ARE- uh- WE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT IT? Y'know?

^
Only your pathetic takes less initiative, and you're not gonna breed, so you're doin the world a favour. The only better thing to do would be to kill yourselves and stop wasting resources for those who deserve to live.
protip: your kind doesn't deserve to live, whiner
>>
>>29204711
>"x" person in "y" country is who really has it bad, you don't know real hardship!

thats true tho
>>
>this kid has autism and he is a math genius, so why aren't you a genius?
>Haha have you like even had sex anon? (from co-worker, a fucking succubi)
>My son doesn't have a job he's just lazy (in front of everyone in my family and my old friends)
>Son why don't you have friends?
>Son i'm not embarrassing, i'll just tell you to ask the cashier for a job despite the sign outside saying apply online
>son there are the rules and there are the right ways to do it (referring to driving)
>son why did you fail your driving test? don't you fucking listen?
>
>>
>>29205721
stop drunkposting, this is barely coherent dude
>>
>>29205730
a chipmunk who cannot easily find food in his forest doesn't know real hardship because a frog in japan is likely to be caught and cooked for westerns as a culture shock
>>
>>29205730
Whats hardship to one might not be hardship to another. Its worse to get used to something and then not have it then to never have it at all. In my imo.
>>
>Life is fair. It doesn't matter if you were raised with lots of advantages or not. Life pans out equally for all of us.

That was a pretty odd job interview.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.