[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live with three roommates >one roommate has friends over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>live with three roommates
>one roommate has friends over
>really sleepy
>want to brush teeth and apply acne medication and then go to bed
>roommate is in bathroom taking a shit
>he leaves
>waiting a few mins for shit smell to die down before i brush my teeth
>before i enter, someone else goes in there and takes a shower
>takes a really long shower
>let steam die down so i can use the mirror
>someone else enters while the steam is dying down and it seems like they are shitting as well
I just want to go to sleep
>>
>>29202878
Fucking just spray some air freshener anon, Jesus
>>
>>29202899
I would still get shit particles on my brush.
Anyway I can't do it right now anyway because someone else is in there.
I am so frustrated. I would only take two seconds.
>>
File: image (3).jpg (76 KB, 359x478) Image search: [Google]
image (3).jpg
76 KB, 359x478
>>29202878
>he only has one bathroom

I have a roommate, cool guy but I made sure to get an apartment with 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms.

>>29202910
Bang on the door tell them hurry the fuck up

As for the particles thing, store it in a plastic container. Sealed away from shit.
>>
>>29202932
One guy pays more for the master bedroom and his own bathroom.

Also I keep the brush in my room. But just going in there right after a shit would be gross.

Also he flushed like five minutes ago but he must be taking a seriously hefty shit because he's still in there.
>>
Go brush your teeth in the kitchen, all you need is a fucking sink and toothpaste
>>
nigga just go to sleep without brushing your teeth. doing it once won't kill you
>>
>>29203012
>>29203027
I need to apply acne medication nightly, though. Otherwise I would just sleep.

I really hate living with roommates. I am disgusted by the presence of others. I don't mean that in an edgy i hate humanity type of way, just that I am physically repulsed by others living with me.
>>
File: 1457155849761.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1457155849761.gif
2 MB, 450x253
>>29203027
Fucking filthy anon
>>
>>29203012
Oh and my toothpaste is in the bathroom obviously.
>>
>>29203057
Then why didn't you grab it out the bathroom after the first shit and brush in the kitchen?
>>
>>29203123
I didn't think of it. Also desu the sink is probably less safe because of the piled up dishes my roommates leave, with old caked on food. At least there is a wall between the toilet and sink in the bathroom.
>>
>>29203145
Consider living with civilized humans in the future.
>>
>>29203145
>living with man child slobs

Found your problem

I beat they leave the toilet seat up once they're done shitting, too. Animals
>>
>>29203269
They're more adult than me. Two of them are strict vegetarians, two of them are fit as fuck, all of them have really hot gfs, and two have steady jobs.
>>
File: 2167-1222-17364.jpg (21 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
2167-1222-17364.jpg
21 KB, 453x500
>>29203286
>vegitarians
>adults
>>
>>29203312
>making a difficult life adjustment to reduce unnecessary suffering while still staying healthy
What about this isn't adult?
>>
>>29203359
>Staying healthy
>Vegetarian
You're doing this on purpose, right?
>>
>>29202878
Brush your teeth somewhere else
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.