[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will beat the shit out of my father again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
2 years ago, I was going through some internal problems and I just wanted to to want I wanted. I ditched football(american) practice a lot and I just sat in my car in random parking lots to do my homework.
>4 weeks before season ends
>Mother and Father show up to practice to look for me only to find out that I hadn't been going for a while.
>Strong tension in my house due to my parents being people of pride and didn't want to know that their child was ditching football practice to do homework.
>One day eating dinner
>my mother was asking questions while I was ignoring her and my dad was on the couch watching TV doing nothing as usual.
>he gets pissed that I'm not answering my mom and he stands up
>"stop eating you fucking 300lb fat ass and go somewhere else and fuck yourself"
>stand up and begin to walk away
>hear his heavy boot lift off the ground
>turn around and tackle him into the fridge behind him and headbutt him and throw a couple of punches
>I do all of this with socks on
>he then walks away with a bleeding lip and forehead and goes upstairs to his room.

Fast forward to this month
>gets a 1 week suspension from work for (verbally) fighting with his boss
>makes my mom come crying everyday from the store she has been renting out for him to run his failing business out of because he doesn't want to see her in "his" store
>he steals $800 to buy 2 broken shitty motorcycles that he'll never fix
>tonight I asked him if he wanted to know the APR percentage of my friends car lease
>"dad want to know what-"
>"no"
>"-anon's apr is for his car?"
>"no"

What I am trying to say is that I am ready to beat the shit out of him again. What should I do so that he not only feels the pain that he makes my mother feel but to also make sure he knows who really is the alpha of the house? I am not trying to protect my mom because she is also encouraging this behavior but I just want my father to know not to mess with the one person that is keeping his shitty business alive.
>>
>>29202745
Do it, faggot.
And show pics.
Dickhead deserves a beating.
>>
do you live in a trailer park?
you and your family sound like white trash
>>
idk why I want to fucking kill you so much, I feel bad for the father. I'm glad I'll never have kids
>>
Sounds like your dad is more fucked than you are. Why don't you talk to him about it like a man instead of acting like some sort of violent nigger?
>>
File: tmp_2494-maury-1926782338.jpg (41 KB, 386x410) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2494-maury-1926782338.jpg
41 KB, 386x410
I think your family needs to speak with a professional counselor
>>
>>29202838
>>29202796
>>29202845
Each time i try to talk to him he just respond in a sarcastic voice that he'll change and be a better father and that he's sorry and then he laughs it off as a joke. The first time I beat him, he stayed away from my mom and I for a long time. He slept on the couch until Thanksgiving.
>>
>>29202745
>I do all of this with socks on
wut
>>
File: 1443075554893.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1443075554893.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
>mfw read white people problems

How the fuck are you going to hit your father? You have no respect for family just like your useless dad.
>>
Forget them and keep playing warframe
>>
>>29203780
Steve, please.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.