[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /MGTOW/ How you guys doing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (146 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
146 KB, 600x800
Who /MGTOW/

How you guys doing?
>>
>>29202737
how is /MGTOW/ different from regular robot perma virgin? when it's some divorced guy who got fucked over by the cunt who pretended she loved him I get it, but it's just silly when it wasn't even an option for you.
>>
>>29202804
We don't dream about being in love and shit like that. We stack our cheese and pump and dump sluts
>>
>>29202804
>how is /MGTOW/ different from regular robot perma virgin?
One tries to convince others they had a choice.
>>
>>29203653
MGTOW are a lot happier than the robot losers on this site. You can go on MGTOW sites and they never mention killing themselves, can't say that about r9k, where half the losers here are on suicide watch.
>>
Not a MGTOW, as it would be presumptuous for a loser like me. However, I love how it gets the roasties and their thirsty manginas toasty.
>>
File: pumpa_a_rum_0.jpg (41 KB, 474x378) Image search: [Google]
pumpa_a_rum_0.jpg
41 KB, 474x378
>>29202804
MGTOW virgins arent butthurt or sad about their virginity.
MGTOW are happy, unlike the average r9kgin who dreams of suicide or worships roast(as long as its some celeb).
MGTOW conquer their biologic instincts and urges, they ascend past humanity and are literal gods.
>>
>>29204475
I think mgtow is basically a support group. which isn't a bad thing. its positive and motivational, and for that I respect them.
>>
>>29204630
>spending all day jacking off and painting war gaming miniatures

Literal gods
>>
Doing good with the disregard females, not so good with the acquiring currency.
>>
>>29204630
How much do shills make?
Or are you brainwashed into volunteering?

Even though your movement is on par with what I think... There's just something "off" about you guys.

Like if I ever joined your group it would be all bro chill until the kool-aide appears.
>>
File: 1465410442802.jpg (668 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1465410442802.jpg
668 KB, 2048x2048
>>29204855
>and painting war gaming miniatures
How the fuck are you this specific? Get the fuck out of my house normie REE REE
>>
What does mgtow even mean

Do you guys not have sex or is it just "I don't want to get married"
>>
>"Oh no anon! Please don't go MGTOW. Now I'll have to got for chad instead of you. Please don't do this to me!!"
>>
>>29204911
Something to do with magic the gathering online
>>
>>29204911
started as a kinda support group for divorced dads shunning off getting back into the dating game and focusing on trying to enjoy life and fighting to keep their kids, then it got picked up by highschool virgins as a sour grapes thing.
>>
>>29202737
Pretty good.

It works.

I have my own passions and hobbies and pursue them instead of women. It's cheaper and more rewarding. Women aren't worth the time and money for how overrated sex is, if you want sex pay a hooker because all women are essentially whores, the difference is there are less strings attached with a whore and the type of compensation a woman receives, whether it is money or attention or whatnot,
>>
>>29204475
They don't talk about killing themselves because depression doesn't give you mtgow cred like it gives you robot cred here. I visited the site one. All the forum posts are just as angry and talking about women as often. It's a joke of a movement.
>>
>>29205136
>one
once*
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.