[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k think of black people As a black man I can trace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: images-4-1.jpg (37 KB, 397x371) Image search: [Google]
images-4-1.jpg
37 KB, 397x371
What does /r9k think of black people
As a black man I can trace my ancestry to Tut , Ramses III, Charlemagne, Saladin , Henry VIII and many other kings and Queens
Same with all of my people
What about you ?
>>
>>29202681
Best Americans ever.

T-Frenchman
>>
they're bretty cool guys

t. sweden
>>
File: 1465105134005.gif (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1465105134005.gif
2 MB, 800x600
>tfw you can trace your ancestry back to William the Conqueror, Hitler, Caesar, King Leonidas, and Napoleon
>>
File: Bestseller.jpg (203 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Bestseller.jpg
203 KB, 640x960
Niggers gonna nig.

Original comment
>>
>>29202681
I think most are arlgight and definitely leagues ahead of the people who think this meme is still funny
>>
Every civilization on this planet had kings and queens, you mental retard.
>>
tldr WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT NIGGAH
>>
Low_quality_bait.bmp
>>
File: 1464739170853.jpg (5 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
1464739170853.jpg
5 KB, 201x251
>tfw half english half scottish
>tfw yeah ancestry
>tfw its not even that good

wish i was scandanavian
>>
I don't care about black people or any other people
>>
>>29203559
If that's what you use TL:DR for, you are severly retarded.
>>
Why do african americans think theyre arab?
>>
>>29205251
Egyptians are Berbers, genetically atleast.
>>
>mfw jamal steals history now

Give it back, jamal
>>
But weren't a lot of Egyptians slaves though?

The niggers who claim to be related to pharaohs would most likely be related to Egyptian slaves
>>
>>29205384
The Egyptians were regularly BTFO by Assyria and forced to pay slave, eunuch and goods tributes.
Besides Assyria, they were raped repeatedly throughout their history by all of their neighbors.
>>
I used to think that black people being shit was a cultural thing but now I'm working in an amazon warehouse withas African people. They're stereotypically dumb, lazy, and rude. They're also short and the women are all fat as fuck.
>>
>>29204698
Why? I would be proud to have Scottish ancestry
>>
>>29204698
Scottish ancestry is pretty lit tbqh F am
>>
>>29202681
I know you're just trolling but this is an interesting topic. Most groups of people in the united states are rootless as the common American identity is not enough. People are tribal by natute, and sharing an identity with other groups of people, where the only requirement to join is a green card, is not working.

Black people are so extremely insecure about it that they try to appropriate other peoples cultures.

The blacks living in America today has absolutely nothing to do with ancient Egyptians.

They are not the "original jews" as a small but vocal minority claims.

Jesus and the boys were sand-niggers, not niggers.

The list goes on. It's a waybI think with the fact that there is no history, no interesting or past to feel rooted in. The history of the black race in America begun with the slave ships.

They resent it, but their history is shared and dictated by the white man.
>>
I can trace my ancestry back to the hard working British people who built and fought to make the greatest country in the world only to have niggers like you rip it to part in less than 50 years.
>>
>>29205432
The scotts couldn't even find a decent culture to be colonized by.
>>
>>29202681
>we wuz kings
yeah, kings of a bunch of tribes of dumbass niggers, if even that. only a small percentage of them are even related to those suposed kings, and even then, who cares about some fucking ancient empire of dirt some old ass niggers had? the fact that white men came and fucked everything up so easily just proves how fucking pointless and meaningless all positions of power within these stupid nigger ecosystems really are.
>>
>West Africans claiming to be from an Eastern North African civilization

It's like Turks calling themselves Chinks.
>>
>>29205384
regardless, the slaves were taken from west africa, about 2000 miles away at the shortest, and across the sahara.
>>
I don't mind them
>>
>>29202681
why you use light skin niggers in the pic ?
>>
>>29205506
It's flabberghasting to see that someone else knows this. Especially the tribalism bit because American black people don't pay attention to nationality even one degree. German? White. French? White. Welsh? White.

African? AYYYYYYYY.

Venezuelan? Brazilian? You're either Mexican or white.

Nevermind how many American black people absolutely cling to slavery more than Sam Jackson in Django Unchained...and that when you don't share their reverence, you're outed completely as another white devil. What's hilarious is that I know when my family line came to the states so I have less than zero reasons for this new-wave shit called White Guilt.

The national identity of America might as well be slave owners and slaves even today because that's all people seem to pay attention to. You could put a rich Portuguese man in front of a black man and nothing happens. Rich white man? Must've been a slave owner family.
>>
>>29202681
We all came from Adam and eve if you believe in god.

Or we came from fish

So what does it matter who your ancestors are? The solar system has traveled millions of miles since then. All you can do now is act in the situations you are in.
>>
>>29202681
I thought they DNA tested the remains of pharaohs and found them to be European?
>>
File: laughing at you.gif (247 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
laughing at you.gif
247 KB, 500x300
>>29202681
AAAAH-HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
>>
>>29205432
>>29205501

yeah, theyre cool and all, and i took all my appearance genes from my mum who is scottish (tall, ginger hair but not that fucking horrible highlighter orange ginger, resistant to 50% cold damage etc etc) but i dont really count myself as that, as i was born and have always lived in england famalams

still bretty cool mang thanks robots

>>29205522
>implying they needed to be colonised, just a different culture and way of life
>>
>>29206153
It's a quote from a film, you dip.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.