[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>some guys have no gfs ever >some guys never get married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: wife murderer.png (262 KB, 492x447) Image search: [Google]
wife murderer.png
262 KB, 492x447
>some guys have no gfs ever
>some guys never get married
>some guys get a loving wife and murder them

why didn't he just divorce her
>>
you can only give a woman so many black eyes before you run out of options, man
>>
>famous actor
>Divorce

Maybe he didn't want half his shit gone
>>
>>29202633

The old Irish sunglasses.
>>
>>29202567
Probably because he wanted the satisfaction of strangling her to death.
How should we know? It's not like we've ever been married, fuck that.
>>
>>29202567
Its an issue of personal pride. The time, emotion, and energy invested into a relationship only to have the bitch give away the "reward" of this investment to some random faggot for non of the equivalent investment. It'll piss you off, probably not as much as this nigger, but you get the point
>>
File: 1456908447248.png (487 KB, 1057x611) Image search: [Google]
1456908447248.png
487 KB, 1057x611
Because just divorcing someone isn't revenge when they've done you wrong. Just divorcing them is practically letting them win if they did you harm
>>
File: 1462156963271.jpg (44 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462156963271.jpg
44 KB, 320x320
Like that black former marine with wife and infant child who raped and killed an Okinawan girl recently. Just why. It upsets me.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.