[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon, why do you never smile?" BECAUSE IM NOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1459264877446.png (264 KB, 570x683) Image search: [Google]
1459264877446.png
264 KB, 570x683
>"Anon, why do you never smile?"

BECAUSE IM NOT HAPPY YOU STUPID CUNT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ASK ME THIS. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME SAY IT!!!!
>>
File: Alright Then.jpg (72 KB, 487x460) Image search: [Google]
Alright Then.jpg
72 KB, 487x460
>>29202530
Legit fucking this. Happens all too much.

oregano
>>
>>29202530

way funnier when i read it as

>BECAUSE I'M NOT HAPPY YOU STUPID
>>
>>29202530
because they don't know what else to talk to you about maybe??

i'm kind of a normie and whenever i see a robotic dude sitting by himself i can't think of anything else i'd talk to him about
>>
>"anon, i always see you slumping around looking sad"
I thought I was hiding it well. Just fuck my shit up man.
>>
>>29202815
Why try to talk to them at all? at least try to think before you speak, it's not hard to realise that question is mean.
>>
I got this all the time growing up. The only thing to do in this scenario is muster up your best mean look, not say anything, and telepathically hope you can make them explode on the spot. You really want to give off the impression that you would shoot up their school, this is so they know not to ever fuck with you.
>>
>>29203132
This is honestly pretty effective, though be warned: I once got suspended for making a couple of girls too scared.

Also, when dealing with authority figures or people you like, it might just be better to tell them that it isn't in your nature to smile all the time or that you do not smile without a good reason.
>>
>>29203201
Yeah obviously don't do this to old people or people who it would get you in trouble with. I more just meant dumb popular normie Stacy's and chad who think they have leeway to ask these sort of invasive questions. I liked to terrify normies, I don't care if people decide to not like me for it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.