[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is your favorite professional gamer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
Who is your favorite professional gamer?
>>
>>29202329
5 dollars OP gave this cunt money.
>>
File: LIFE.jpg (352 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
LIFE.jpg
352 KB, 1280x720
>>29202329
>not korean
I dont think you know the real definition of 'professional' gamer.
>>
>>29202329
w0000000t this girl has some big breasts xd
>>
>>29202329
>professional gamer
none, because that shit isn't even supposed to be real
>>
I used to be many years ago
Now I'm here posting at 1 in the morning
I do a lot of thinking about those days
>>
>>29202836
what are your accomplishments as a pro gamer?
>>
>>29202329
This girl is a complete cunt. All she does is whine about everything.
>>
>>29202856
Winning enough money to pay my chips and Mountain dew addiction. In my prime I was ranked 312th in the world.
>>
File: miracle-.jpg (47 KB, 588x392) Image search: [Google]
miracle-.jpg
47 KB, 588x392
I really just like watching his Invoker games.
>>
>>29202908
Are you watching the manila major? Because miracle's invoker just got pooped on
>>
I started chatting with a random girl streamer that had sub 20 viewers. She's cute, short, young and white. She loves cat gifs, never swears and knows most 'internet things' and plays all the good games on PC. Even though she's just [REDACTED] she still keeps up with oldcool movies, games and reference.

Talk with her everyday when I'm not "working", we started on her teamspeak channel and now we're talking on skype/discord with cam up daily.

She lives in Canada, I live in England. We're planning on meeting in a couple of months once I get my passport (i've never traveled before)

Life is good.

I literally thought all streamers were whores but she's never been out for donations (wealthy parents) and just streams for fun and to chat with people (sheltered). None of the things she's sent me have been whorish, just a young persons curiosity about the opposite gender

I never had someone be interested in me like that before.

I'm not a saint.
>>
>>29202944
prepare to get your heart broken
>>
>>29202944
>I'm not a saint.
Then you don't deserve a pure waifu
>>
>>29202885
Ah, you're one of those.

Let me guess, you were in a clan that had a irc channel. One day after you idled in the channel for a few months some guy named "BOT" gave you a nice "v" next to your name and another guy with a "+v" next to his name told you to add the clantag to your nickname.

Then suddenly you became a pro gamer right ?

idiot
>>
>>29202329
Chi Long Qua
>>
>>29202958

I've chatted with other ones in the past, it just never went so far. There's dozens upon dozens of pure pale faced girls down there in the bottoms of the lists. I wonder why us nobodies never just pop in there and talk to them ?

We're like water to them, in endless supply. What better can we do with our times than give some cute thankful girl with 5 viewers a couple of gaming related hints and our time while watching ?
>>
>>29202975
Why so angry? Did you get cut? Are you a shitter?
>>
>>29203000
so what makes you think that going to the other side of the world to meet up with some female streamer is a good idea?

what makes you so special? what do you have to offer her?
>>
>>29203000
I don't watch streams for girls, you pathetic loser
>>
>>29203008
IM CONFIDENT THAT I WAS A REAL GAMER BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN

and that IS not a joke
>>
>>29203026
What have you got to show for it?
>>
combofiend and mike ross seem like cool dudes to hang with
nintendude seems pretty chill for someone that profesionally makes people salty
>>
Probably C9 Sneaky. Not only is she good at LoL but she's also pretty cute.
>>
>>29203016
I have only time and patience to give her, maybe a decade or so of miserable life experience and a whole heap of melancholy.

I see her more as a girl than I do see her as a streamer, it's different when you talk everyday. I can't explain it. She messages me everday after school genuinely interested in my day.

I know this is degrading into trolling but thank you for the conversation anyway, I will go through with it but you guys gave me things to think about I never talk about these things, I tend to just go through with things and see how things turn out good or bad

thank you
>>
>>29203026
Not him but same question. Also how old are you?
>>
>>29203079
godspeed and good luckm
>>
S2J
>>
>>29203079
What's the age difference? Do you think her wealthy parents will approve of you?
>>
>>29203038
I have developed a sane social hobby which doesn't involve wasteful spending of money, risk on injury or mental deficiencies in the form of ideology or mob mentality.

Pretty cool to be a gamer just for gaming, instead of some hipster/vegan/cross-fit dude that's high on moral righteousness or testosterone

Might possibly be the best hobby in the world, as long as you reign it in

you don't get it though, you're a modern gamer that can't live without "a cause".
>>
>>29202975
>playing solo
>run into well known team
>one talks shit and I play along
>make him eat his own shit as well as most of his team
>still lost though
>invited to private game after one on one
>i win by one point
>become friends
>uploads his first loss in the series to his personal youtube
>many people find mine from it
>join his team few months later
team channel has 320k subs right now but is inactive and i quit playing years ago
>>
>>29203079
im not degrading into trolling im honestly wondering why a hot girl would talk to a miserable fuck and invite her over to spend her life with him

my life experience has been if it seems too good to be true it usually is
>>
Universe and his fucking autistic disney obsession is hilarious. Objectively the best player on EG back in TI5 and still the best on Secret, though that's not fucking hard when RTZ and EE are trash tier faggots to begin with.
>>
>>29203126
tl;dr: nothing
>>
File: mangoW.png (5 KB, 28x28) Image search: [Google]
mangoW.png
5 KB, 28x28
The goat and the naysh
>>
>>29203082

I'm soon 30, her parents are 40-50+

>>29203082
Thank you again.
It's odd how things just "happen" when you break out of the routine for a moment do something unexpected a couple of times.

This time it was a good event that happened and I'm tagging along for the ride.
>>
>>29203104
Kill yourself melee fag
>>
>>29203126
I bet you play dwarf fortress, you fucking pretentious neckbeard
>>
>>29203147
I meant the thread in general not you. They have a certain life expectancy.

I think I'm not sure she's HOT like one of those american shortpants hooter girls with bronze tans and dyed platinum blonde hair but she's a beauty in the classical sense. Small and slender, strong western features and blue eyes. She looks like a healthy young girl, I don't know how HOT or not she will be once she stops growing. I changed a lot too in my teens.
>>
>>29202329
Reckful and Mitch Jones are my favourite streamers, WestBallz and PPMD are my favourite pro players
>>
>>29203206
How old is she, grandpa?
>>
>>29203276
Dwarf Fortress, Doom Roguelike, Trials of Tainted Space.

IRL roleplay on thursdays, online roleplay on sundays.
>>
>>29203285
please share a picture ?
>>
>>29203307
>he actually plays neckbeard games

lmao
>>
K1ngz4ppa and Cookielmonster
>>
File: Destiny.gif (2 MB, 453x248) Image search: [Google]
Destiny.gif
2 MB, 453x248
Steven "Destiny" Bonnell II
I want him to fuck me
>>
>>29203398
Remember his Golden Age ?

Starcraft 2 . . . CombatEx . . . Deezer . . . Chad "Motherfucking" Jones AKA Minigun . . . Retard Magnet . . .

R.I.P Destiny. Hope he's doing okay looking for longtime cubicle employment while begging for donations on stream.

He'd be a big fucking deal in e-sport and the gaming world of twitch if it wasn't for his amazing personality. At least he never sold out.
>>
>>29203398
>>29203453
Destiny is a bitch who rages every time he loses a game and talks about how superior he is to everyone else. He is my least favorite person ever in the SC2 community, except maybe avilo... even IdrA was less annoying
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.