[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello r9k, my heart is aching and my eyes hurt from crying so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1451531201747s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1451531201747s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
hello r9k, my heart is aching and my eyes hurt from crying so much.

feels thread, preferably about good happy moments of your life to cheer me and others up but you can also share whatever feels you want.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 682x1024
carbs are the best feel
>>
>>29202144
an original thank u
>>
>>29202127
You still here OP?
[original comment]
>>
>>29202144

Food is easily the best thing in the world.
>>
I don't know, the happiest moment of my life was probably going to a basketball school during March Madness. My team went to the national championship last year and one of those shots made in the final seconds was the closest I've ever felt to such a large group of people, strangers hugging each other and all that. Even if you don't care that much about sports, getting emotionally invested in a game can be a lot of fun.
>>
If you are afraid it will kill you just hope that it does so you can be disappointed instead of scared.
>>
File: steve.png (82 KB, 215x235) Image search: [Google]
steve.png
82 KB, 215x235
>>29202127
happy steve buscemi very happy
>>
After months of sadness, I felt a little spark of happiness when I got to walk next to my oneitis during my High School graduation ceremony. She even spoke to me, I being the anxious-type nodded to her jovial remarks. I wish I could've gone out with her, though. She was impregnated by some guy during Sophomore year... It hurts a bit thinking how things could have ended up differently if I weren't so socially disadvantaged and crippled.
>>
I'm a college student, and I was too anxious to try to invite "normie" friends for dinner or something for my birthday this year. I got invited to play some vidya at a friend's apartment and it turns out they threw a surprise party for me. Lots of people came, we all got drunk, I felt happy and not awkward. One of my female friends even brought a girl I had never met before and she hit on me then gave me alcohol and left to go dancing. It was a fun night.

Over the past year, I think I'm slowly becoming a better person. Keep Trying OP
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.