[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is grooming people morally wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1465615021698.jpg (28 KB, 251x404) Image search: [Google]
1465615021698.jpg
28 KB, 251x404
So i posted before with the "How can I stop being alone?" thread And the girl I met just never gets on Skype or discord so I think that was a fail... The question I have is confusing and kind of makes me grossed out at myself.

I honest to god believe that the only person who will really stick to me would be some one younger like around 15.. or some really autistic girl who is latchy.. I am A-sexual and do not plan on having sex But if I meet a young girl around that age I would never advance physically for even a hug. My idea that I have in my head is that Im going to meet a girl who likes the same stuff I do and just have an awesome friendship up until she is 18 and confess how I have loved her since i met her or him and I think if I can indoctrinate some one one like that for years they would have to fall for me forever. But I run into the same question I ask myself all the time over this. What the fuck is wrong with me? is this wrong? I mean i dont want to rape anyone and would never do that. I am just desperate and have tried so many things to meet some one and i feel all i do is faul and fail and that i have no purpose.
>>
>>29202058
nah, you're probably just lonely and you have failed so many times you think this would work
>>
File: 1465506425170.jpg (50 KB, 631x796) Image search: [Google]
1465506425170.jpg
50 KB, 631x796
>>29202058
It may be morally wrong but who cares about morals in a dog eat dog world? You have two choices in this life. Are you going to be a pawn, or are you going to play the game?
>>
>>29202132
I really do.. And I would say I suffer greatly from
loneliness. I can't stand it sometimes I just lay in bed on my days off and just stare at my ceiling and think. What the hell is the point what difference does it even make if I get up today? No one looks forward to seeing me I have no love that I belong to Im just a dog without a owner and ill just die is all i think ill do
>>
Of course it's morally wrong, people aren't tools
>>
>>29202058
What about a druggie girl, OP? Sometimes I daydream about getting a heroin addict GF. At least she'd be on my level in terms of being fucked up.
>>
>>29202221
congratulations, you now know how it feels to be a true robot. Welcome to /r9k/
>>
>>29202262
Bleh Im just talking about people who are easily hooked to me and not meth money
>>
>>29202230
I wouldnt just get with any girl or boy just to be with them I would make sure we have common interests ect.. We would just be awsome friends than when it is ok for me to be in a relationship with them I will confess how I have felt and boom they will be hooked. I think it would really work if I programmed them for years and years properly
>>
>>29202844
you are talking about programming a human being
>>
>>29202058
Maybe it would be good to be able to look back at your life and say "I never hurt anyone."
I am loved by some. And I have the burden of the people that I have hurt in the past and continue to hurt. It's a double edged sword.

You are talking about fooling someone into loving you. This is so selfish. I have done this.
Don't do it.
>>
>>29203826
I know I know what you mean I dont want to like.. Fool some one into thinking im some person im not, I would be myself but be nice wich i am XD
>>
what the fuck is that blue thing supposed to be
>>
>>29204812
>having a shit childhood

Also I'm 26 seeing some 14 year old girl. It's not like we're doing anything wrong or I'm taking advantage of her etc, she generally likes me and is open with me about things, as I am to her. Obviously we can't do much, but its okay.
>>
It's pretty morally wrong, yes.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.