[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BANNED MY ASS !
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-06-11-01-48-42.png (238 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-11-01-48-42.png
238 KB, 720x1280
WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT ?
this is the second time this has happened... I have received a notification that I was banned, but it says the ban took place how long time before I ever even heard about this site...

AGAIN: that's not even my IP address

WTF ?!!!!!!

MODERATOR, WTF ???!!!!!

I had never even logged in here until long after that day.

the first time, it said the band took place in early 2015.

I've only been coming here for a month.

>can you guys please get your shit together? You're supposed to be technological geniuses...

let me guess... your servers are a series of Casio wrist watches?
>>
What does the thread in the ban message say?
>>
Happens to me when phone posting sometimes, your dynamic ip changed to one that was banned in all likelihood.
>>
>>29202046
>>>/v/330504131
Lets find out
>>
>>29202337
I guess we wont be finding out
>>
File: 1464852035787.jpg (238 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1464852035787.jpg
238 KB, 768x432
>>29202046
That's why you don't post 2babies1fox on a blue board :^)
>>
Oh look, another newfag who didn't read the rules. You type like you're twelve, fuck off.
>>
>>29202046
Lol I get those all the time for threads on boards I never even lurk on. It has something to do with mobile posting and range bans probably
>>
>>29202930
Yeah, same happened to me but then i could post again a minute later

Maybe some guy is taking out IPs and shitpost with them
>>
it could be a dynamic ip as was mentioned. more likely you're using a proxy, or a chain of proxies, that others have already been banned on.

You're a tripfag, so you should be banned. You're also a stupid whiner that is fundamentally bitching about his own ignorance, which is entirely in your power to correct. Therefore, you're complete shit by choice as opposed to fate. You don't belong here and you're not liked or appreciated here.
>>
File: Screenshot_5.jpg (33 KB, 606x246) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.jpg
33 KB, 606x246
>>29202337
>>29202347
get 4chanx, babbies
>>
>>29202046

you have a dynamic Ip address and you were assigned a band one

just restart router and clear cookies

this is basic stuff
>>
god fuck he's at it again
>>
>only been here a month
hope you get a permaban fucking newfag
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.