[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well looks like I'm going to uni in a few months. what sort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Well looks like I'm going to uni in a few months.
what sort of lonely loser antics can I expect for someone like me
>>
Unifag here. I have no friends, and I lurk in abandoned/empty buildings on campus. The cops have been called on me several times, yet I absolutely love my studies and I love college. Haven't even been arrested lels

It's different for everyone. I'm not too interested in being social, so my condition is easier.

You can expect a lot of social justice, awkwardness, and uncomfortability. Especially with your first year roomies.

You'll be forced to go to a lot of social things. Go. You might even enjoy it.
>>
>>29201839
desu i think i'll kinda enjoy the solitude and independence, for a bit anyway. I'm not interested in being social really either but desu I'm kinda pretty sure i'm just going to end up offing myself by the end of it for one reason or another
>>
>>29201777
I dropped uni cause my uni is a bitch and has a bunch of group work bullshit and was annoying as hell. Grade was also affected by others interactions I was fine by myself I just couldnt stand the fake conversations I had with these people.
>>
I sit around in my dorm playing vidya, and when i go to class i sit silently and judge everyone.

Its great.
>>
>>29201777
same shit you do now but with more stress and being surrounded by normie faggots
you'll probably drop out
>>
Three years in uni now and I can tell you it's great. The degrees are mostly useless, but life is basically like being a NEET, only with occasional parties.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.