[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be wagecuck >try to seem normal >all of the normos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: will.png (66 KB, 298x332) Image search: [Google]
will.png
66 KB, 298x332
>be wagecuck
>try to seem normal
>all of the normos are talking about girls who they've met and who they like
>I haven't liked anyone since I was 12
>tfw people think I'm gay for not going after any girls

Why do normalfags think it's a sin to want to be single?
>>
She used her butthole muscles with the force of a thousand indian warriors.
>>
>>29201725
Her ass was still over my face and she was still straining her anus..
>>
>>29201747
Moments later she let out a hot warm greasy nasty juicy shit..
>>
>>29201767
Her hot steamy shits kept coming out of her anus right into my mouth as i orgasm on my tummy..
>>
>>29201785
The orgasm cum flys into her vagoojay and now she is preggy with an amazon bebe..
>>
>>29201812
I make big cums in her mouth my cum has the taste of vegemite slathered in salt.
>>
>>29201710
Just tell them you're gay and let them assume you're participating in wild gay orgies every weekend. Then they'll think you're normal. What a world!
>>
and then did proclaim das it mane
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.