[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL MY FUCKING KILLSELF I CAN'T TAKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: REEEEEEEEEEEmonster.png (116 KB, 589x493) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEmonster.png
116 KB, 589x493
I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL MY FUCKING KILLSELF I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER SIX MONTHS LIVING IN A SHITTY COUNTRY I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER SIX MONTHS OF A SOULLESS ROBOTIC JOB THAT PAYS 2,50 DOLLARS A FUCKING HOUR I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER SIX MONTHS OF FUCKING A FAT FUCK LAZY GIRLFRIEND I JUST CAN'T PLEASE SOMEONE END THIS
>>
>>29201707
Where do you live anon? Dump your girl.
>>
>>29201733

Brazil. If I dump her I won't fuck anything for I don''t even know how long so I might as well stay with her
>>
>>29201815
Ew. Post pics.

College? Job? Come on, give us something to work with
>>
>>29202170

No, I'm not going to post pics of her, I'm not a asshole. My job is to see thousands of things per day to make sure they are okay to go to the buyers, it's a easy gig and that's the why it pays little. College? I wanna do Nutrition but it's too late now to try the second semester.

My only hope of improving my life right now and in this is to get my novel published. I sended it to a bunch of agents and publishers, one answered saying it was aproved, but it's the kind of publisher I have to make a investment, I will leave it to use in last case.

I dunno man.
>>
>>29201815
>Brazil
I live in Brazil too, it's a shit country but I'm not a poorfag so I'll probrably move out whenever I can.
>>
>>29202310
Welp time to join the military. Bye my nigga.
>>
>>29201707
OP, im not sure what country you live in but look into Comp Sci or computer programming/engineering. Those kind of skills are always valuable and very employable.

You sticking to your fat, lazy girlfriend is your own complacency
>>
>>29201707
Make more money and then sex the whores
>>
>>29202381
oh god, Brazil, apparently. GTFO OP. GET OUT NOW
>>
DO CARALHO BRASILEIRO CAI FORA
>>
File: gf.png (201 KB, 578x265) Image search: [Google]
gf.png
201 KB, 578x265
>>29201707
>having a girlfriend
>a girlfriend
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.