[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the universe has offered you powers for your prolonged abstinence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: sadistic pepe.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
sadistic pepe.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
the universe has offered you powers for your prolonged abstinence from drugs, sex and other degenerate actions.

you start out with 100 points

>have kissed a girl before

- 30 points

>have done illegal drugs

-30 points

>drink

-20 points

>have had sex before

Powers

supreme athleticism: you acquire your dream body and obtain slightly above max human strength, agility and reflex

cost: 50 points

inter dimensional traveler: you can enter any world of fiction be it your favorite anime to your favorite video game for a max of one week when you return you will start out where you left off

cost: 50 points

ACHUALLY: you win every arguement thing is, you have to know what your talking about and you have to be right to beguin with, this power makes your speech fluent and coherent you don't stumble over words or forget information

cost: 20 points

1 billion$: you get one billion dollers

cost: 50
>>
File: Tomato Approves.jpg (97 KB, 553x702) Image search: [Google]
Tomato Approves.jpg
97 KB, 553x702
>80 points
I'll take the billion dollars and the argument I've since I'd still have 30 points.
>>
>>29201472
this is retarded

obviously the 1 billion dollars

and then interdimensional traveller, if I can use my power multiple times

too bad I've only got -30 points to spend
>>
>>29201472
>tfw not a kv since I once kissed a lesbian in spin the bottle
>only 70 points
>>
File: harold thinking about the pain.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
harold thinking about the pain.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>>29201472
>tfw all 100 points
well, at least i can choose the argument winning AND the supreme athleticism
then I can become rich with these 2 things
>>
>>29201472
inter and supreme body
>>
100 points
Athleticism and $1 billion.
Easy
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.