[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
popped a melly im sleepin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 915soQhGFNL._SY355_[1].jpg (20 KB, 188x355) Image search: [Google]
915soQhGFNL._SY355_[1].jpg
20 KB, 188x355
popped a melly im sleepin
>>
Do these actually help? I'm a NEET who has to start a job on Mon. and get up at 6:30am when I usually wake around 11:30am
FUCK HOW WILL I EVEN FALL ASLEEP AT 11PM!?
>>
I take these too sometimes, but I think it's just placebo.
>>
be mindful that your intense dream doesn't turn into a nightmare
>>
>>29201290
They work but give yourself at least 8 hours or you'll be slow to wake up and groggy.
>>
>>29201290
diphenhydramine works better
might be harder to get up if you don't get 12 hours of sleep though
>>
>>29201290
they won't do too much to make you fall asleep but they'll do a fair bit in resetting your sleep cycle. they will ensure you get eight hours; don't take melatonin if you can't get eight hours of sleep because you will be very miserable in the morning
>>
>>29201328
This shit is overrated as fuck.
At the sleepy dosage it doesn't do anything for me, and at the high dosage that is supposed to make me trip balls it only makes me sleepy. It does however help a lot with allergic reactions.
>>
>>29201362
you try to get high off antihistamines?
>>
>>29201263
Hit the sack bitch I'm dreamin'
>>
>>29201362

I agree about the trippy aspect.
Last time I took it it seemed as though there was this barely audible radio playing in the background, with a little bit of static.
>>
>>29201626
when I took it the only thing I hallucinated were bird chirps. Actually, those may have been real. It was not worth the fatigue and pupil dialation.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.