[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best method of suicide? for me, i plan on being dead within
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: me rn.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
me rn.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
best method of suicide?

for me, i plan on being dead within the next 2 or 3 days.
i heard from a friend of mine that starvation / dehydration is the way to go, and so far i am really starting to believe it.

i delve into this experience 2 days ago. no food and no water. you'd think that i'd be feeling weak, etc... but surprisingly not really. i mean, i do feel weaker, but it's bearable. the only thing i feel is a slight headache as well as a minor pain in my stomach.

if anybody is thinking about suicide, but do not have the balls / financial means to do it without pain, i'd recommend this method.
>>
>>29201038
Yeah it'll be the dehydration that kills you, not the starvation.

Still... How does your stomach not hurt from hunger? Your mouth isn't dry as fuck?
>>
i have considered this method, and apparently people in some countries do it for religious reasons as well.

anyway, you may be fine now but after a week or 2 it's going to start being painful.

of course, your thoughts may become so clouded as your body weakens that the pain may be different than you think.
>>
>>29201038
Keep in mind there is no afterlife.
>>
>>29201061
i never really ate much as a kid, and currently weigh ~89 lbs. idk if that has anything to do with it. maybe i'm just used to hunger pains

my mouth is dry as fuck, thanks for reminding me
>>
>>29201082
keep in mind that humans are capable of believing in things that are not institutionally real.
>>
>>29201038
Dehydration is one of the worst deaths imaginable, exceeded only by burning to death. You will begin to experience convulsions so violent that your muscles will snap your own bones.
>>
>>29201038
actually supposed to be one of the most miserable/painful deaths there is
>>
Lol this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard
There's 0 way this is going to work
"Survival mode" isn't a meme and it is a much much stronger force than your self-hatred induced willpower
>>
>>29201038
Just go buy a pack of razors and slit em. There is no best way to go, I'd say you're wasting time but we all got eternity anyway.
>>
Mine would be jumping off the shard (tallest building in the UK), but only if things suddenly became tragic.
>>
Fentanyl. 100mg rub in your gums and you'll pass out in a jiffy. Dark market is your friend here. Also see carotid compression, make sure not to compress jugular vein though. Blocked jugular vein makes you pretty uncomfortable.
>>
Shoot yourself in the head. Literal instant death.
>>
>>29202452
but what if i survive ??
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.