[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you cried, arcanine? What triggered it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: 1465593828923-1.jpg (50 KB, 610x516) Image search: [Google]
1465593828923-1.jpg
50 KB, 610x516
When was the last time you cried, arcanine?
What triggered it?
>>
Can't remember. I am 29 soon.

Def haven't cried at all while living the NEET comfy lifestyle.
>>
when i was little kid and my dog died.
age six probably
>>
>>29200544
when i listened to a song recently that i made a while ago for someone who was suffering
>>
5 year gf that I was living with cheated on me. I packed all my things into my car and moved out that night. When I got to my parents place I pulled into a parking spot and cried for a couple minutes.
>>
>>29200544
Can't remember. It's been at least four years.
>>
I cry at least once a week lately, mostly out of frustration and anger at myself
>>
>>29200574
Bullshit. Are you a psychopath?
>>
I cried when my dog died a couple of months ago

Shit was hard. I loved that pup
>>
File: 1433804557995.jpg (318 KB, 731x720) Image search: [Google]
1433804557995.jpg
318 KB, 731x720
>>29200544
>arcanine
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29201135
Nah I just haven't had anything to cry about since them, or i don't care.
>>
>>29200544
I don't remember,
tbhnest senpai.
if I had to pick something prob when my dog died
that was some 20 years ago
>>
Iwata
no bully
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 255x253
When my grandma died. She was the last grandparent I had. She is a saint. That was 12 years ago.

>ily gram
>>
File: 1462648617373.jpg (1 MB, 1028x1462) Image search: [Google]
1462648617373.jpg
1 MB, 1028x1462
around about august last year
>be friends with guy from r9k last year
>talk everyday on skype
>he tells me has tumors in his lungs and bowel
>he has 3-12 months to live
>drunk about half a bottle of whiskey already
>start balling my eyes out
>he hasn't been on skype since November last year
>stalk his family members fb in march this year, he passed away just after christmas
>>
When I was like 10 when my mom beat my ass for doing something dumb
>>
A friend I use to hang out with died a month ago. We were both addicted to heroin for a while. I cleaned up and stopped, he didn't. I cut him out of my life completely a year ago after being friends for 10 years. I got a text the day after he died that he was gone. One of the last things I told him was that heroin was gonna kill him. Took a while to sink in at first and then I cried. I still tear up when I think about it but it was inevitable.
>>
Sometimes early in the morning before I go to sleep when I'm feeling very tired, but not tired enough that I can't keep my eyes open. When you feel aware of the fact that soon you won't be able to stay awake. A tear or two sometimes flows from my right eye. It isn't accompanied by any feelings. I'll just be reading or watching anime or something and feel it start to trickle down my cheek. I'm not sure if that counts. It may just be some bland physiological phenomenon, I don't know. It's always the right eye, though,
>>
Pope John Paul II
>>
>>29201607
He's just hiding from you ya twat
>>
My dog died last month, been crying every other day since
>>
>>29201735
not psychological, I tear up everytime I yawn.
>>
File: 1412886970961.jpg (35 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
1412886970961.jpg
35 KB, 509x619
>tfw any type of confrontation makes my eyes watery

How do i stop being such a wimp?
>>
>>29201781
are you happy on the off days?
>>
A few weeks ago I believe.
>>
A couple days ago. The end of Shadow of the Colossus where Agro limps back to the temple ;_; animals are just so important to me
>>
>>29200997
This plus regrets and >ywn get a restart button
>>
>>29201784
Well, that's the best I got now. There were a couple times in high school where I cried in the commonly understood sense. That was more than 15 years ago.

One was when my grandmother was dying. I remember going to the hospital where she had been brought. In the room was my father, brother, all of my aunts, uncles and cousins. She was in a coma lying there in the bed, my aunts all crying.

I remember crying and then looking around the room and feeling ashamed of myself because my father and my uncles were all standing there looking solemn, but none of them were crying. They were all standing there stoically and I couldn't make myself stop. I didn't even grow up with any sort of macho role models or expectations, either.
>>
>>29200544
I cry whenever I yawn
>>
A few hours ago.
>>
18th birthday. Realized i wasted my youth
>>
>>29200544
when ric flair retired. oh, the glory days.
>>
Christina Grimmie dying just now
>>
>>29201735
Once i had this so bad; years ago i was playing halo combat evolved online, it was like 3AM and all of a sudden tears started pouring out of my eyes. It hurt too.
>>
>>29201806
No it's worst since all that free time makes my mind wander
>>
>tfw you want to cry or have a strong emotional reaction to something but you can't
>>
last time I ate at Chipotle. Fucking Lyme related bells palsy complications.
>>
>>29200544
>arcanine

you're in the wrong /r9k/ lad
>>
Sometimes I force myself to cry in private so I don't humiliate myself by having too much tears built up in public. I like to cry in the bathtub. Not during a shower or bath, just sitting in there.
>>
gf died in 2014, never really been the same ever since, right now im at the same spot i was in before i met her, same year
>>
Teared up: I vaguely remember getting really sad thinking about a kid dying

Actual crying: one of the Rogue Squadron books where this wiseass character dies, I don't know why but it hit me fuckin hard. This was when I was in high school so probably 15 years ago
>>
I legit teared up during Creed when he wants to keep going and Rocky lets him. Then the fucking music kicks in. So fucking good.
>>
>be me
>haven't felt any emotion for at least a year
>force myself to watch sad movies late at night in effort to force some emotion
>watch Elephant Man by David Lynch
>(finally) cry like a bitch at the end
>tfw felt good to feel
>>
>>29200544
A little less than a week ago. My girlfriend of exactly 3 days dumped me.
>>
>>29200544
When moot left before me.
>>
I haven't cried about anything serious since I was 13 and I don't remember why I cried

I get emotional when watching good movies all the time though
>>
File: max-life-is-strange.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
max-life-is-strange.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
First play through of Life is Strange
>>
2 weeks ago.

I played Eternal Senia.

There are no good endings--even the one listed as the "good" ending. ;_;
>>
A few months ago when I watched a certain episode of Legend of the Galactic Heroes
>>
>>29200544
I like forcing myself to cry because it feels good, I'm an emotional pussy so I tend to go on the verge sometimes in tense/personal situations with family, but never in public.
although my eyes are sensitive to the light outside since I don't out much, I also have allergies so I tend to tear up sometimes and it makes me uncomfortable when that happens in public because I get self conscious of what people think I'm crying about when really it's allergies/me being a shut in.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.