[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grilled pork loin chops & whole milk for supper, how about you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Grilled pork loin chops & whole milk for supper, how about you
>>
about to cook up lamb chops
I'll keep you posted
>>
i haven't eaten in about two days
this is my method of suicide

2 days in and i only feel a headache and a slight pain in my stomach, definitely the way to go
>>
>>29200475
>ketchup
>no sides
Are you serious?
>>
>>29200475
>ketchup with pork
absolutely disgusting
how does it feel to be a manchild
>>
>>29200513
Put extra love into them
>>29200545
Seriously one of the worst, most miserable methods of suicide
>>29200566
Ran out of mashed potatoes
>>
>>29200545
It takes like three weeks to starve to death, you'll definitely cave and if you don't starving to death is very painful
>>
>>29200579
I'm going to coat them chops in melted herb butter, hand rub some greek seasoning into them and cook them until medium rare.

it's going to be so fucking dank
you plebs probably couldn't afford it though lmao
>>
>>29200579
>Seriously one of the worst, most miserable methods of suicide
stop buying into retard normie propaganda. I bet you browse /pol/. Read a fucking book retard. No, starving is not painful, in fact it's a euphoric way to go just like asphyxiation.
>>
>>29200475
Next time try the following as it's one of my favourite easy recipes and I cook it all the time:

1) Cover pork chops with a good amount of salt and pepper and fry up in a pan of oil until browned, then take them out and put them on a plate on the side.

2) In the same pan you used for the pork, throw some butter in there and start frying some chopped onions and sliced apples until they are caramelized

3) Put the pork back in the pan and add in some of your choice of beer/white wine/chicken broth/cider. Let it cook another like 10 minutes or whatever and reduce a bit so the sauce thickens and the pork finishes cooking.

Then serve that over some rice and it's fucking delicious. Usually I use several pork chops, a couple onions, a couple apples, and then like a cup of liquid, but the measurements are not that important and you can have more or less of each and even how saucy you want it is up to you. It's good to reduce the sauce a bit though for more flavour.
>>
>>29200575
Feels grand, thanks for asking
>>29200596
This
>>29200644
Yummy, you should share a photo once it's done, to preserve the memory of your masterpiece
>>29200682
You are not intelligent or properly informed. You think the 20,000+ people who die from starvation every day are having the time of their lives? la la la la
>>
>>29200742
This sounds nice, but I'm always very plain and basic when it comes to cooking. Just throw a slab of meat on the stove with some butter then dig in like a caveman. I'm sure some other anon could try this out, maybe /ck/ would like it too
>>
>>29200800
It takes like two extra minutes to add some spices or follow a recipe that will improve the taste tenfold. Why not take the extra bit of effort? You're already cooking on the stove so will need to do dishes.
>>
File: neet.jpg (15 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
15 KB, 500x366
>>29200579
it's honestly not even that bad.
i don't have the balls for something like a knife / jumping off of a bridge, and i don't have the financial means for a gun

>>29200596
i'm not just talking about starving, i am also not drinking water, it won't take too long and it won't be very painful
>>
>>29200854
I guess you're right. A little more effort on my end could make it a lot more flavorful and more satisfying overall. Even just a bit of seasoning could do the trick
>>29200897
Well, if you stick with your plan, hope you find peace in whatever comes from it. You need a hell of a lot of willpower to do so, so you may not be totally irredeemable.
>>
Hamburger stuffed with cheese and bacon and a beer.
>>
>>29201087
Food is one of the few things in life that I enjoy, so I try to make things tasty. In a shitty life where nothing good happens, at least food can briefly fill the void.
>>
>>29201195
>>29201225
Have a good night, anons
Indulge in the amenities of delectable dishes
I'll rub your tummies afterwards
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.