[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She was literally trying to be nice to me and I rudely rejected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1430968589641.jpg (98 KB, 960x951) Image search: [Google]
1430968589641.jpg
98 KB, 960x951
She was literally trying to be nice to me and I rudely rejected her because I'm a PILE OF HUMAN GARBAGE. Literally all I had to do was smile and act friendly back but I fucked it up just like everything else.

I can deal with "everybody hates me; fucking normalfags ree". It's comfortable and I can just keep to myself. But when someone tries to be nice to me I have to go and ruin everything.
>>
File: meme-frog-16x16.png (314 B, 16x16) Image search: [Google]
meme-frog-16x16.png
314 B, 16x16
I just wish that I didn't punish people for trying to be nice to me.
>>
I wish that I could have returned the kindness. Instead, I made her day worse.
>>
>feeling empathy for normies
You don't belong here
>>
>>29201115

That's the thing; when it's adversarial I don't have to give a shit, but when someone is nice to me it changes everything.
>>
File: givemefeels.png (22 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
givemefeels.png
22 KB, 1024x683
no I don't want to hit that, weed makes me anxious and quiet sorry thank you though
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.