[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome >unable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1398392745873.png (8 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1398392745873.png
8 KB, 500x450
>have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
>unable to work
>can't get disability
>>
Just be yourself, take responsibility, pull yourself up by your bootstraps, look on the bright side, think positive, and achieve your dreams.
>>
>>29200395
If you were a dog you'd be living the easy life. But you are not. So you must suffer.
>>
>fibromyalgia
>chromic fatigue syndrome
Both fake diseases for people trying to get on neetbuxx.
>>
>>29200395
learn to program, bro

just learn to code

just do something you don't have any interest in

that's the answer to any issue with your health and working

just sit in front of a fucking computer all day and and try to make a job out of something you have no prior experience with or connections to

it's so easy bruh
>>
are you an american?
Disability literally can't deny you as long as you continue applying. It took me three years to get it and they paid retroactive benefits from when I first applied. Eventually they give you a court date, and the judge can't say no if you have your shit in order and repeat your shit is fucked.
>>
>>29200528
It's not fake. I'm tired and just aching all the time. I'm almost always sleeping.
>>
>>29200565
That is not true at all. My cousin is missing a fucking arm and he's been denied by the court twice.

I have chronic whiplash and every lawyer I've talked to said to not even bother with going to the court date.

The only people who get disability come two categories

1. People have the shit -fucked up- physicaly. People who can't function in any kind of job whatsoever.
2. People who are so crazy they can't be depended on to do anything at all.

99% of people on disability are in the latter category, and a huge number of them are faking to some extent.
>>
I have fibromyalgia, 2 hernias, chronic depression and insomnia.

Just take your pills bro, get a job if you can't afford them don't tell me you can't fucking work in a callcenter
>>
It's because you're muscles are weak. Start with light exercise them move up to lifting, study anatomy, once you can figure out which muscles are weak lift weights to strengthen those muscles. If you look at the fibromyalgia trigger points they're where you lean over, poor posture with weak muscles causes you to put too much pressure on one muscle using it to support yourself causing pain, then when you try to correct your posture using the right muscles they are too weak to support you, also causing pain. You need to isolate the weak muscles and exercise them with weights consistently till they're strong enough to support you. Chronic fatigue is because you lay down all day and eat shit food either too much or not enough.
>>
I have fibro and CFS and i get NEETbux for it. your best bet is to have something else along with these conditions. a work history or working part time also helps when you apply. you need to apply multiple times or get a disability attorney. you're welcome.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.