[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw too autistic for r9k Why do I feel like my text posts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (8 KB, 450x401) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 450x401
>Tfw too autistic for r9k

Why do I feel like my text posts and green texts always come and awkward and jumbled? I always feel like I write either way too much or way too little and I can't translate my thoughts into words. How do you guys go about making good sounding posts?
>>
Self Bump. I really want help with this.
>>
>>29200413
Read/Write more. I used to have the same problem.
>>
>>29200630
Is the news ok?
>>
>>29200686
Not really. You need to read actually books.
>>
>>29200728
Any recommendations? For books?
>>
>>29200779
Just go to the library and find anything that you find interesting. It could be anything as long it is good sized and of your age, of course.
>>
>>29200877
I read a lot when i was younger, and on occasion i still read. But it always comes out autistic.
>>
File: Sonic_sonicx.png (194 KB, 915x1181) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_sonicx.png
194 KB, 915x1181
>>29200348
it means you're underage kek
>>
>>29201013
Read the classics to get a feel for what you like to read. Go take out The Jungle, Crime & Punishment, and Doctor Jekyll & Mr Hyde. Maybe The Hobbit, Harry Potter, or The Dune series if. Just read something.
>>
>>29201013
Maybe you should practice writing if it really bothers you. Just grab a piece of paper and write what's on your mind. After you are done look at how many mistakes you make and correct them. You will most likely get in the mind set not making mistakes while you are writing. It also helps to practice typing. But above all else, you really shouldn't be worried about it, unless it affects you in IRL. I'm a shit speller and typer. It took me all the way to my 20's to type fluently, and I still fuck up a lot. You're not alone.
>>
File: +9 Endurance.png (94 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
+9 Endurance.png
94 KB, 1366x768
>>29200348
Look at my stats!!

>le aspie
>>
>>29200348
Iktfb, I'm atrociously bad at conveying my ideas in a way that I think is satisfactory even when I have all the time in the world to prepare and write them out however I like.
I don't have anything to add. The fact that you also struggle with this gives me sweet validation and I just wanted to express that, and get another chance at a (You). Please don't overcome your problem or else I'll feel worse about myself. Cheers.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.