[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 17
File: FB_IMG_1465585374996.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465585374996.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
All Trump supporters deserve to die of cancer. That is all.
>>
>>29200276
Everyone who believe an ideological party is lied to.
>>
>>29200375
This and you're not at the robot level of awareness if you still follow along with red vs blue 2 party politics.

How do you brainless normalshits even find your way here?
>>
Trump has changed the game.

It's no longer about policy acumen, oratorical or debate skill.
It's about pure charisma, rapid-fire myth creation and overwhelming bravado.

Even though Hillary is infinitely more qualified, the idiots will see her as a token, set up for over a decade in an effort to motivate us based on guilt.
>>
>>29200276
This presidential circus is the best trick for the plebs the Khazarians ever came up with
>>
I dont understand how people can have so much energy to care so deeply about stuff like that. Even write this shitty pic. Isnt it exhausting?
>>
File: 1421603220781.png (285 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1421603220781.png
285 KB, 491x491
>>29200276
Pic related
This is original
>>
OP is one of Hillary's hired shills. How does it feel to be the foot stool of a murdering psychopath?
>>
>>29200438

They have empty and uninteresting lives. Writing stuff like this is the only time they get an adrenaline rush.
>>
>>29200438
It's called "purpose"
It's manufactured through interests and ideas that channel and sublimate desires by artificially elevating the importance of your actions in your mind.

This is often done through religion, politics, romantic love, mysticism, and even sports.

You'd be surprised how effective it is in providing you with energy to face your daily tasks and even your death with a sense of comfort and peace.
>>
>>29200276
>roughly 40% of 200 million people should DIE because they have a different OPINION than me
>I am against FASCISM

Grow up
>>
>>29200276
I don't understand how anyone can support Trump, unless they're bigots. He constantly changes his position on a lot of things, and he thinks net neutrality is censorship of conservatives.

I don't agree with everything Hillary says or does, but she's a better candidate.
>>
>>29200665
He's made it clear he will secure the border.
Has actually run businesses so he's fairly knowledgeable about the economy.
I would rather have anyone than that crooked witch in office.
>>
>>29200698
Hillary wants better border control, just not A WALL THAT MEXICO IS GONNA PAY FOR. It's not hard to go under/around/over a wall. She also wants better Canadian border control too.

Hasn't Trump scammed people with his school too? That doesn't seem trustworthy, or even knowledgeable. Just ripping people off.
>>
>>29200764
>>29200764
>Hillary wants better border control
you honestly expect me to believe that, Hillary is just an extension of Obama. Trump has done sketchy things but just look into Hillary's past, she has to be one of the most corrupt politicians along with the fact that her husband was president meaning she is part of the establishment. I don''t know if trump will do a good job or not but I'm willing to take the chance.
>>
>>29200607
>tfw you'll die someday
>no way to believe in an afterlife to soften the blow
>nothing you consider to be more important to you than yourself, no children to raise so you can die content with the knowledge they'll be good people, no causes you can die for content with the knowledge they'll gain traction
>>
>>29200276
Take a whiff of this...
UH OH, POO POO!

hnnn... nnnnggggh...

nnnnNNNGGGGGHHH---

PLOP! TTTHRRRPRPRPPHPHPRRRRRBRBRRRRRRRFFFFFTTTTT!!!

FFFRRRRFRFRPPFHFHFFHFFRRRburrblrburbrlebeuburbrrrburrbuebelerburble

BRFFTTTTT

PHHRHTTT- PFFPFFFF-BUBRBURLBURBLEBURBLRBUEBLUBLLBUUBRBRRrbrburblrbfffbffrffff

ppfftt... brrghgrrFFFBBHHBFHRRRRTTTT

FFFFF- GURGLGRUURbuburubruburblebubrbur-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP... PLOP...

nngghhhhh... ngAAahh!!!...

nnhhHNNGGGHH- THTHHRRPRPTPHHHFFTTTgurgurburubrburburblebublburbububr- plip- plip drip... drip..

huh... Yaagh! jesus... nggggh...

NGGUUUHH!! FRRFRRRRPPPHHTTTTT... hngh... PLOP! SPLASH!

hhh.... hhh....

hhhuuuhhh... fuck....

ugh...

*flush*
>>
>>29200698
>Has actually run businesses so he's fairly knowledgeable about the economy.
This is a fallacy.
He has the knowledge, acumen and drive to exploit the real estate market. This does not translate to having a public service mindset toward allowing all economic systems and foreign trade markets to thrive.
>He's made it clear he will secure the border.
walls aside, more aggressive deportation will cripple local economies and force deeper into illegitimate job markets (drugs, crime, prostitution) and split families which will promote societal decay.

Actions have consequences.
>>
>>29200276
>those racists are so evil
>i wish they would die
Pretty sure it's more evil to want people to die for their opinions than to be racist.
>>
REMINDER: HILLARY HAS PERSONALLY HAD A HAND IN 46 MYSTERIOUS DEATHS, LOOK UP 'HILLARY CLINTON BODYCOUNT'
>>
>>29200880
>walls aside, more aggressive deportation
I doubt this will actually happen, the problem is illegals committing crime being deported and then getting back in. This resonates with his audience so he says it but he knows mass deportation would harm the economy rather than help.
>>
>>29200880

>Muh crippled economies and broken families

If your economy is reliant on slave labor, it will collapse anyway. Deport the whole fucking family, only retards give a shit about keeping illegal families together.
>>
>>29200845
I said I don't agree with everything she says or does, but Trump flat out has no stance on anything because he's always changing. He only gets support mainly from bigots.

I've seen what you're saying said from other people. They think Trump will be a terrible president but they like him because he's not "politically correct". You shouldn't be willing to take the chance with someone just because they have money and hate people who aren't you.
>>
>>29200965
>let's just inject vodka into our assholes to get shitfaced faster, because hey, we're all going to die anyway right?
t. Trump autist
>>
>>29200846
What if it's possible to make the universe perfect through science, and even bring people back to life? What if science can potentially advance far enough so that people stop dying?
>>
File: fuckumean.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
fuckumean.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
>>29201009

How the hell would deporting illegals "harm the economy"? They're basically stealing from the populace by refusing to pay taxes while working under the table at the same time.
>>
>>29200995
>mainly from bigots
I disagree with this completely, trump has black and Latino voters, yeah he also attracts bigots because they hate illegals aswell so what. I didn't say I think Trump will be terrible, Trump could be great, It's somewhat a gamble. I know what I will get with Hillary though, It's what we've had with Obama and maybe worse. I'm choosing Trump over Hillary.
>>
File: hillary-clinton-margaret-sanger.png (472 KB, 577x528) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-margaret-sanger.png
472 KB, 577x528
>>29200400
Actually, only normalfags even care about politics. Why do you care which puppet is "in charge" of our proxy government? Either way, the will of the ACTUAL givernment that comtrols the world is enacted.

>teehee I have a hand in my government:p
t. Retarded normie

Also
>>29200276
Isn't Hillary twice the racist?
>>
And the democrats are stuck with a snake in human skin. The american political system is shit, and everyone is too stupid, lazy, or greedy to fix it.
>>
>>29200965
You must either not be an American or you are a white nationalist, since you don't care about growing or even maintaining the economy, slave labor and all.

Without immigration, developed nations will not only have have tons of menial labor jobs to fill, but they do not reproduce at replacement level necessary to grow the economy sufficiently.
>>
Hillary is scum but I'll vote for her over trump desu
>>
File: 1465619082114.jpg (226 KB, 737x601) Image search: [Google]
1465619082114.jpg
226 KB, 737x601
>>29200276
>leftist children still think we care about being called racist
>>
File: 1464055808459.jpg (81 KB, 720x579) Image search: [Google]
1464055808459.jpg
81 KB, 720x579
>>29201108
>this person is the scum of the earth but I'll vote for them over the other guy because.........reasons
>>
>>29200995
>should instead take a chance on the person being investigated by the fbi
>the person linked to all sorts of suspicious deaths
>the person who has continually fucked up foreign policy
>the person backed by million dollar donations from big international businesses, foreign groups, and the very wealthy elite
>the person so desperate for power they have social engineering groups set up to eliminate negative opinions on hillary online

Fuck off

Trump, whatever his failings, still pale in comparison to the shit hillary has done
>>
>>29200607
>purpose
Wrong. It's a pseudo purpose. Human life itself serves no purpose. The meaningless cycle of human existence, which all humans struggle to continue, has no ultimate goal, no finality. The only thing to come from it is the continuation of the cycle itself. Without finality, can purpose truly exist? Absolutely not, for purpose demands finality, and end. If there is no end, what is being achieved?

Humanity has availed nothing.
>>
>>29201037
Who the fuck do you think does menial shit that no white wants to do. The robots ain't coming fast enough as they are, and who's gonna do the menial shit to build them?
>>
Just vote for Gary Johnson.
>>
>>29201085

Have you looked at the job market m8?

This is literally a meme, if anything there are way too many people.
>>
File: 1464647871289.jpg (5 KB, 161x131) Image search: [Google]
1464647871289.jpg
5 KB, 161x131
>>29200276
>occupy demorats
Huh, really makes you think...
>>
>>29201073
Margaret Sanger is the mother of the modern birth control movement in the United States. She helped millions of women get out of poverty, and forced servitude and enabled them to live longer and have more control over their lives.

But yeah, she was a racist. I wonder which idea Hil was referring to?
>>
>>29201065
>I disagree with this completely, trump has black and Latino voters
That's like saying you can't be racist because you have a black friend

>>29201137
>the person so desperate for power they have social engineering groups set up to eliminate negative opinions on hillary online
People are sending their kids to school in MAGA hats to generate a controversy. I really doubt that a 9 year old understands politics enough to know who to vote for. Trump supporters want to feel like they're oppressed.
>>
>>29200845
>you honestly expect me to believe that, Hillary is just an extension of Obama
Uh, you do knlw that the border was tightened severely under Obama, right?

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2013/jul/01/debbie-wasserman-schultz/more-border-security-and-patrols-under-obama-previ/
>>
>>29201159
Did you not grasp the tone of my message? The word "manufactured" should have clued you in.
>>
>>29201205

This is a lie perpetuated to create the idea obama is deporting illegals, it's simply not true.
>>
>>29201193
I mean if you honestly believe the majority of trumps supporters are racist bigots idk what to say. I know white nationalists love him but they are a minority. I'm black btw if that adds anything to this convo
>>
>>29201212
Doesn't matter. Don't call it something ut isn't.
>>
File: palmface.jpg (42 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
palmface.jpg
42 KB, 500x361
>>29201165

>MUH MENIAL LABOR

These jobs were already preformed by MIGRANT WORKERS you dipshit. You don't need 14 million illegals ( or however many) to work as ranch hands. The other such jobs were already preformed by Americans, all of which were displaced by illegals.

The illegals are stealing from the populace, stealing jobs. Yes, literally stealing work because they operate under a different set of rules. You would always pick an illegal over an American because you don't have to pay workman's compensation. Their remittances are sent to south america while our hospitals collapse under unpayable debt. Wonder why our healthcare costs so much? OH YEAH WE'RE PAYING FOR ILLEGALS.

This is why it makes NO FUCKING SENSE to vote for bernie if you're "for the poor". The poor don't want more competition. Open borders introduces competition.
>>
>>29201175
You are looking at jobs currently open, not the number of jobs that will be lost, which is a number that will eclipse the current situation.
>>
>>29201186
Probably both, because she's a man hating, whore enabling cunt, and a bitter racist. Birth control should be illegal. Kill women who have casual sex, kill wen who have children they can't raise.
>>
>>29201193
And clinton and her supporters funneled money through to the fuck h8 series involving kids.

Your point only proves my point, where hillary has done far more horrible things than trump. And don't even try to gloss over the fact that hillary has to resort to online reputation management at all. This is the kind of thing the kremlin gets a beating in the news from. Hillary and the people behind her doing it for selfish reasons is just as bad, and thats not going into how the media chooses to ignore this.
>>
>>29201205
Obama changed the definitoon of deportation, those figures are meant to mislead fools like you
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html
>>
>>29200402
That's the direction things have been headed for a while now, Trump has just cranked it up to absurd extremes. He's better at it than anybody else, which is what makes him so dangerous. Nobody has ever lost an election by underestimating the intelligence of the American electorate.
>>
>>29201256

What m8.

Secondly forcing up labor costs is exactly what america needs, it will redistribute wealth from the top.

The demoshits talk about being for the middle class, but the single biggest raiser of minimum wage will be trump deporting every illegal immigrant in the US.
>>
File: jillphoto3.jpg (1 MB, 1254x916) Image search: [Google]
jillphoto3.jpg
1 MB, 1254x916
I'm voting for Jill Stein tbqh, and you all should too. She's a boomer motherfucker, but one that wants to help millenials rather than shit on them; she wants to erase all student loan debt in the US. And if you liked Bernie's platform, you'll like hers too.
>>
>>29201284
>voting for a woman
>ever

m8 do you even realize what board you're on right now

this isn't reddit
>>
>>29200965
>If your economy is reliant on slave labor, it will collapse anyway.
And yet people still oppose benefits and pay raises for labor.
>>
>tfw raised in a dem household
>come of age during the Clinton impeachment story arc
>learned Hilary was not the kind of woman i could respect ie one that stays with an obvious philanderer for political reasons.
I refused to vote for shillary in '08, aint voting for her now.
>>29201284
i'm def going to go green or united progressive party after all this depending on the outcome of the convention.
>>
>>29201284
nice b8 m8

le origano commento
>>
>>29201186

Well according to today's Bernie shits she should be taken out back and shot for being racist. It doesn't matter what her accomplishments were saying nigger or dike invalidates them.
>>
>>29201280
Won't that lead to inflation and small businesses going bankrupt since they can't afford basic goods & services?
>>
>>29200665
Because whenever he says something a bunch of assblasted liberals lose their shit

I'm not even voting for him but it's fucking hilarious to see them go insane over such a troll
>>
>>29201284
>Stein

*hand rubbing intensifies*
>>
>>29201284
I voted for her in 2012. Would have voted for Sanders if he were able to overcome the media and democratic party. I'll probably vote for her again. Hilary is just more of the same slow decline, while trump is a flaming wreck into oblivion.
>>
>>29201360
And Trump supporters will create a statue of her made of mexican skin and pigs blood. Generalizations are fun
>>
File: 1447912990909.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447912990909.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON YOU FUCKS
>>
>>29201419

>creating a statue of a woman

Get your shit together.
>>
File: 1464840074956.gif (393 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1464840074956.gif
393 KB, 640x360
>>29201284
you're aware that erasing an enormous sum of money that doesn't exist but is still used in general commerce was the exact reason the great depression happened, as well as the housing market crash

people just need to stop fucking buying things they can't afford, and that means houses, college education, cars, anything

stop fucking borrowing money when you can't own up to the fucking promise and all of these problems would stop happening
>>
hmm, really makes you think, huh
>>
>>29201421
>eliminate corporate income tax
Fuck Gary Johnson.
>>
>>29200698
>>29200880

More to the point on Trump, he's been party to four separate bankruptcies. The guy is very clearly NOT knowledgeable on running businesses. He just runs them into the ground.

I'd also say securing the southern border doesn't matter at all. Illegal immigrants take jobs that Americans don't want and can't be paid to do, things like cleaning motel rooms and picking crops. Alabama (I think) did actually push all the illegals out and the result was just that the farmers went from having illegal crop-pickers to having no crop-pickers, because picking crops is a shit job with shit hours and shit pay, no American is willing to take it. And they shouldn't be.

What you should be worried about are H1B visa immigrants, who are totally legal and are in fact taking good jobs with good pay from native Americans. But of course Trump doesn't talk about them because H1B isn't code for a racial minority which is easy to blame for all your problems, but "illegal immigrant" is.
>>
>>29201481
He wants to get rid of all income taxes, for everyone.
>>
>>29201511

He doesn't mention him because he hands them out like candy.
>>
>>29201511
>btw i'm a retard who doesn't understand what a bankruptcy is in this context and just regurgitates talking points
>>
>>29201165
whites. Even if they don't want to do it, they will once we toss out paublo and his cartel friends. Nice memening doe bro
>>
>>29201511
If you want to reduce the talent pool and the competition for doctors, lawyers, scientific researchers and other talented professionals then you are crazier than Trump.

These are integral to growing an idea based economy necessary for a technological revolution.
>>
>>29201511
>not knowing the difference between chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy
topkek

Your point on immigrants is very interesting though, and it shines a light on how we as Americans have forgotten what it means to work from the ground up, expecting cushy jobs right out of the gate. There's really no good answer to that issue either, unfortunately.
>>
>>29201555
>btw I make greentext points without actually trying to explain why someone is wrong
>>
>>29201515
Replacing a progressive tax system with a regressive one isn't a good idea. You can also make the IRS out to be a boogeyman all you want, but you can't get rid of them because somebody still needs to collect and process taxation.
>>
What do you think about the Green Party family-tachi?

>ban all political contributions from corporations
>reduce the military
>basic living wage to all, or at least those who show they're providing something (e.g. volunteers)

Yeah there's some Tumblr language in their platform but generally it sounds like libertarianism with more social awareness / less cutthroat money-is-everything attitude.
>>
>>29201439

Actually, what she suggested was the same shit that bailed out the banks in 2007/8, quantitative easing. Obviously that worked out fine.

Also, part of her reasoning for this is that everyone who took out those loans was lied to. They were all told that you just get your college education and then you get a job, so the loans are totally worth it, but they weren't, and now these loans keep millenials working several part-time jobs to make ends meet and try to pay off the debt instead of, say, launching businesses or participating in politics or such. You know, leading the country into the future and creating new markets. Things that the economy kind of needs to get by.

It's easy for you to say now "well obviously it was a bad idea" but it sure wasn't obvious back then, and now a whole generation has been shackled by those lies.
>>
>>29201636

>I make a point that makes me sound like an idiot
>everyone else is the idiot for not explaining it to me
>>
>>29201555
>>29201603

What's better than any kind of bankruptcy is just turning a profit.
>>
>>29201642
Why should people be taxed for working? That's just theft, the government isn't entitled to your money first. You are entitled to your money and then the government gets money based on what you buy. That sounds completely fair. You can call it "regressive" but that doesn't mean it is. Also we can easily collect taxes without the IRS.
>>
Libcucks are so arrogant. They want to control other people's lives because they think everyone else is too stupid to live on their own.

Yet they piggyback on the successes of capitalism and other right wing ideologies.

Libcucks are NEETs, degenerates, and other forms of human garbage. They provide nothing but endless rhetoric supporting ideas that have routinely been failing this planet for the last century.

They don't lie Trump because he's a "bigot" and a "racist" even when there is clear statistical evidence that we should have prejudices against other groups.

Libcucks are so indoctrinated in their own bullshit, they can't look past the faults of a man and see the bigger picture.

The bigger picture being that a socialist tyrannical global state is coming to take your rights away, and you're giving them the world on a silver platter.
>>
>>29201798
Any business owner worth their salt makes potentially risky decisions, since typically when you incur a greater risk there's a potentially greater reward. Calling out someone with a great number of successes and a handful of failures (not even fully failed, only filed for chapter 13 in order to eliminate unneeded expenses from the fold; not actual asset liquidation, the businesses are still running) and pointing at the failures is grasping for straws.
>>
>>29201842
Wew le /pol/ xD meme
>>
>>29201798
>Speaking of John McCain, I'd rather have a war veteran that didn't get captured.
>>
>>29201873
And pointing at being able to run a bug business as proof of being able to be a president is also retarded.
>>
>>29201842
>They want to control other people's lives because they think everyone else is too stupid to live on their own.
yeah because you certainly don't want to kill every nigger on earth or legalize rape(the white guy kind not the nigger kind i assume). Yep you just believe in "free doom"
>>
>>29201842
>I can make it on my own without any help from roads or schools!
>>
>>29200402
hate to break it to you, but they both suck.
>>
>>29200276
Daily reminder that Trump has the best qt3.14 supporters
>>
>>29201961
>>29201957
Libcucks also love to think in absolutes like this. All or nothing with you people. If you're not for socialism, you're for anarchy, and if you are anti Muslim immigration, you're also for hanging niggers.

Sad really.
>>
>>29201944
You're entirely correct, finances aren't the job of the president. But neither is anything we give the president credit for these days; the office was originally created to give the military a head commander and to allow some intercession on the acts of congress via the presidential veto. The president isn't some kind of dictator that has the power to do as he pleases, though we treat the office like this for some bizarre reason; the true power to form the country lies in the hands of congress, which is an office everyone (especially younger folk) ignores.

Why this is, I will never know.
>>
>>29201842

You can't claim to be against "controlling other people's lives" while supporting "having prejudices against other groups" (which implies they should have some sort of reduction in rights).

You use very inflammatory rhetoric which makes me think you're a fanatic, and fanatics tend to be ignorant of opposing viewpoints and use a lot of cognitive dissonance to convince themselves everyone outside their clique is foolish.
>>
>>29201873

He filed for Chapter 11 in all four cases, and in all four cases he took a reduced share of the company and in two of them (including the most recent) he was removed from controlling positions within those companies as part of the bankruptcy.

I don't think his record paints a picture of a successful businessman at all. Even if that were a good qualification for being president.
>>
>>29202013
How is denying entry to illegal immigrants and refugees against their rights? They aren't citizens to begin with, so they don't have rights.
>>
>>29201842
>muh le bootstraps maymay
Did you feed yourself as a child like a Spartan in the Laconic wilderness trying to escape the wolves and bears? Of course you did.
>>
>>29202018
>If He's not successfull how is he worth well over a billion.
>(Plus his business success rate is lik 97% 4/110 have failed)
Nice meme argument faggot
>>
>>29201679

If the Bern doesn't make it through the convention, it's Stein all the way with me buddeh.
>>
>>29201842
Most people are too stupid to live on their own.
My guess is that you don't live in a densely populated urban area.
>>
>>29202029

If that's the entire scope of what you meant, then fine. But Trump has been accused of being a bigot and racist for many, many other things he's said than specifically wanting to tighten border control.
>>
>>29202012
>younger folks

H-how old are you...
>>
>>29201027
the great filter won't allow it :^)
>>
>>29202056
Natural selection. If they are too stupid let them fail.

>>29202059
I should have clarified.
>>
>>29201421

In Blue States a vote for any independent is a vote for Hillary and in red states a vote for any independent is a vote for Trump. Winner takes all you cunts.
>>
>>29202092
That's not how natural selection works you nignog.
>>
>>29201799
>theft
Taxes are an investment in the nation as a whole. You perform a task or service and are paid for it. From the money you earn a portion is collected by the government and used for the greater good. Some is used for things you might disagree with, this is somewhat unavoidable in a plurality. Some is wasted because the government isn't some obtuse entity, but rather is formed of individuals and all of the vices and virtues that may entail.

Those who can afford to pay more do. That's a progressive tax system. If you're making enough to be in the upper brackets you're not going to be crippled by taxes. The government isn't taking all of your money.

Taxes are what allow us to do things greater than any one man can accomplish on his own. You want roads to drive on and schools for children. You want clean food, clean air and clean water. You want police and firefighters and the military keeping you safe. You want medicare and social security keeping seniors from dying on the streets.

We used to be a nation that came together to do great things. We built ourselves into the greatest nation on Earth. Then around the time Reagan came into office the concept of "we" died and was replaced with the concept of "me." "Fuck you, I got mine." That's the reason why we are no longer the greatest nation on Earth. As long as this doesn't change, we never will be again.
>>
>>29202104
>Human that cannot adapt to their environment do not carry their genes onto the next generation

How is this not natural selection?
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 301x167
>>29202059
>mfw the idiots buying the crooked Mexican judge hypothesis are the same idiots getting gouged for exorbitant courses that they can't afford at Trump University.
>>
>>29202048

He overestimates what his stuff is worth.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-money-net-worth-223662

Wall Street is certainly suspicious of his supposed wealth.

He could relieve all this speculation by releasing his tax returns, of course, but he's not going to. And while you might not believe me now, I want you to think of this every further day that he doesn't release those returns.
>>
>>29202092
>muh natural selection
Can I kill you and take your wife if I piss on your house? We arent animals dingusmorch
>>
>>29202098
For now, but when more people vote libertarian the party gets more funding and attention. Eventually it might be taken seriously as a party and libertarians might have a chance at winning the election.
>>
>>29202125
>he thinks Social Darwinism worked in real life
Go read some Descent of Man faggot.
>>
>>29202140
This is general feeling of the libcuck persuasion. They feel that the game is rigged, so everyone must win equally. Life's instinct to survive and spread genes is alive and well in the conduits of society's laws. Libcucks are simply too unintelligent to go through these legal avenues. They'd rather blow up the game so no one wins.
>>
>>29202124
I said income tax was theft. You are being productive why should you be punished? There would still be taxes and roads and all that crap, just not on your income. You would be taxed based on consumption, and people who are just scraping buy getting bare necessities wouldn't get taxed because of the prebate. The government also wastes so much money and it needs to stop.
>>
>>29202098

There's exactly 5 states where voting matters one fucking Iota. Florida, Ohio, Colorado, Nevada, and Idaho.

If you don't live in one of these 5 states it doesn't matter what you vote in November. So this is all dick waving anyway. Vote for whoever you want for president, it's all completely pointless.
>>
>>29200400
>>29200375

go away shills, Trump is what robots should and do aspire to be

>bangs models
>billions of dollars
>says what he wants
>harnesses meme magic
>still gets votes
>>
>>29202212
If you were presented with cow shit, dog shit and horse shit on plates, would you eat any of them?
>>
>>29202261
I would build the communist party anon.
>>
>>29202192

You say that because you're stupid. Or intentionally obtuse, can never be sure here. Putting all tax on sales rather than income is a huge tax loophole for the rich because they don't spend most of what they earn, it usually gets up to 10% at max. That means all the rest of that money goes to rot in their offshore bank accounts rather than circulating in the economy or being invested into our future via schooling, infrastructure and healthcare.

I mean, there's plenty of tax loopholes for the rich as it is, but we don't need more of those, we need less. The people who benefit most from the civilization that has been built here should absolutely be doubling down on their investment in it. They'll still be rich at the end of it, they just won't be mindlessly destroying the country while they do it anymore.
>>
>>29202194
>If you don't live in one of these 5 states it doesn't matter what you vote in November.
it doesn't matter if you live in one of those states either. your vote will never alter the outcome of any election
>>
>>29202294
>trapped in thinking in systems that limit the possibility of change

Hehe you have been cuckholded by capitalism my friendo
>>
>>29202192
The health & growth of businesses are predicated on consumer confidence and the willingness to continue using their disposible income to buy products and reinvest in the economy.

>I know! Let's place the entire tax burden of all of government on every level on sales! That will foster economic growth!
>>
>>29202312
>capitalism
That's such a common nickname for corporate oligarchy. It's quite unfortunate, really, but they're very powerful so the ubiquity is not that surprising.
>>
>>29202301

I got to cast the deciding ballot to get some manchild elected over some cheerleading whore for student council president once. Dreams can come true anon.
>>
>>29202377
Well the point is that we would cut spending so we wouldn't have to place the same tax burden on sales.
>>
>>29202401
How those cuts would be legislated would be pandemonium.

Expect mobs to storm the capitols with guns
>>
>>29202439

Only if the cuts were into social services, but then again, when are the cuts not into social services?
>>
>>29202439
Not necessarily, the details of how are very specific though. I mean there arethousands of fucking pages describing taxes and spending and all that shit it is absolutely insane. And you see, that is why people are jaded when it comes to politics. The laws and rules are specifically designed so that nobody would ever want to read them. If you want to rule over a Democracy then you have to make the people disinterested in democracy. That is exactly what all of these laws accomplish. Libertarians are the only party that wants to end that bullshit and make laws and rules simple for everyone to understand and follow.
>>
>>29202495
Yeah, I'm sure military or corporate welfare cuts would go down really easy.
>>
>>29201511
i feel like ive heard trump talk a few times of the H1B visas. cant think of specifics off the top of my head, but im sure ive heard him touch on the subject at least a few times.
>>
>>29202523
yeah I definitely remember hearing him say H1B1 visas before
>>
>>29200402
>it's about actually inspiring confidence
wow
>>
>>29202517

Easier, certainly, because most people are not in the military or a member of the Wall Street elite. The former doesn't have the moral justification to shoot fellow Americans over money and the latter wouldn't stoop that low.

I mean, it's going to be a long slog, but overthrowing corporate control can be done nonviolently because ultimately you're just deducting from their high score, not killing them. Take away people's basic ability to live and yes, there could be some shooting.
>>
im honestly going to vote for trump to see, in the case that he wins, all the buttblasted idiots get mad over something that wont affect them at all.
>>
>>29202563
glad im not the only one. i cant remember the context of it, either, but im pretty sure hes all for a rehaul of the system to get them, just as he is for a rehaul of almost every immigration system we have.
>>
>>29202515
But the spending priorities represent a mindset that informs how Americans operate on a basic level.

Overnight, you can't change the mindset of the welfare state and reorient everyone toward charity as a means of increasing opportunitty and decreasing poverty.

Overnight, you can't eliminate the need many communities have for the military and it's supporting industries

Libertarians might never eliminate the power of corporate influence. Especially when financial power is more free than ever to consolidate and with a smaller, cheaper government, corruption will be a bigger temptation than ever.
>>
>>29202586
>wouldn't stoop that low
That's because Wall Street would think that the average life is not worth the cost of a bullet. Stooping low is not something that Wall Street is capable of because they do not have a system of morality. Making money is a game, and whether other people win or lose, Wall Street always wins. They make sure that the rules are so complex and convoluted that nobody understands them and they can do anything they want.

The same holds true for corporations. They play by their own rules and make sure that you don't even realize that they're playing another game entirely. Corporate subsidies won't end, but not because of morality but simply because corporate powers don't want them to end.
>>
>>29202659
I think if people were able to earn all of their money from their jobs instead of paying income taxes it would be easier for them to make a living.

Military spending could be cut by getting us the fuck out of conflicts with other countries for one. We should still be able to defend ourselves of course.

Libertarians are for a term limit which would make it so that politicians would not be able to accept bribes in order to remain in office. That would at least help lower the corporate influence on politics.
>>
Trump has some points where the country might be degenerating

but he enables the most retarded trash of the american people and will most likely cause WW3 so I will never vote for him.
>>
>>29202728
>Disabled, elderly, prisoners

>That's nice, just explain it to the millions of people that just lost their jobs. Also, without our protection, Kuwait would be Iraq, Ukraine and other Eastern Bloc state would be Russia, Japan and China would be at war, North Korea would take over South Korea.

>Corruption is not limited by a factor of time. If your term was a day, someone could back up a dumptruck to your office at 8AM. You know what is limited by term limit? Legislative proficiency and ability to construct consensus or at least common ground amongst your fellow legislators.
>>
>>29202677

It's an uphill struggle, sure, but the corporate subsidies and corporate control must end if this species is to continue. If not, they'll burn everything to the ground to shore up their quarterly profits and doom us all, including themselves, in the process. For humanity the struggle to dismantle corporate power is nothing less than a matter of life and death.

What I would like to see by the end of my life is the destruction of the corporate structure altogether. I don't think corporations can make good decisions in the long term because of how they're structured, and new methods of limiting liability need to be found. That's a big thing to want, but I think it would be the best for everyone, and I think we can do it if we try.
>>
>>29202261
>e-everything is shit
https://youtu.be/I9lmvX00TLY?t=2m39s
This is what you sound like.
Trump isn't perfect, but he is better than the others.
You don't have a choice of getting run by nobody, so don't bother whinging about it.
>>
>>29202828
I think disabled people should be able to receive welfare I suppose. People who are genuinely incapable of working.

I think that is mostly an excuse to justify our constant meddling with other countries.

One of the biggest problems with lobbying right now is that representatives receive campaign donations in exchange for doing what corporations/anyone with money tell them. If they can't get re-elected this pretty much solves that issue. And trust me congress presently can't construct consensus and common ground amongst each other so no term limit does not help with that.
>>
>>29202868
Corporations are why climate change denial exists. Next fiscal quarter profits are more important than whether or not the planet can continue to sustain life. They run the show and the political face we're presented with is just a facade to mollify the masses. They distract everybody with red vs. blue bullshit and run amok while everybody is looking the other way.
>>
>>29200506
>posting a racist caricature
Are you trying to prove OPs point?
>>
>>29202915
>>29202828
It appears that you have no faith in the current political system. I agree that it hasn't worked as well as it should have in recent years. But there's a baby somewhere in that bathwater. The changes you're proposing could leave our economy and standard of living vulnerable to new exploits--even as we both want the same thing, there's got to be a better (more gradual?) way to do it.
>>
>>29203039
The only real way to fix our problems is to make the laws and rules clear and concise and make it so the government has less control over our lives. I don't think it should be eliminated but there should be less government involved with our lives.
>>
>>29200665
It's literally just because of the wall and the rhetoric that implies he might, just MIGHT be a racist behind closed doors. He could have no other propositions and retards would still support him.
>>
>>29203011
>Being a racist is bad.
Kill yourself senpai
>>
File: tumblr_o1fku267Z61v27gx9o1_500.gif (579 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1fku267Z61v27gx9o1_500.gif
579 KB, 500x430
>>29202937
Would you back Trump or Clinton if you had to choose?
>>
I shouldn't vote for Trump. I should hate someone because they say words other people don't like. I should avoid reality and pretend our country is better off than it was 8 years ago. I should vote for a democrat because other people tell me to. Go fuck yourselves you fascist liberal fucks. You're the bad guys. You're what's wrong with the world. You don't want everyone to have equal rights and opportunities, you want to bring everyone down to your level. Democrats are usurpers. They have always been. http://retractionwatch.com/2016/06/07/conservative-political-beliefs-not-linked-to-psychotic-traits/
>>
>>29200861
>When your shitpost is literal
>>
>>29200438
Hi Jeb! Bush
>>
>>29200276
Why does reddit think racism is something bad?
>>
>>29203636
Hillary got a man who raped a 12 year old off scot free and then laughed, search for the tape. I could never vote for such a socio path.
>>
>>29203636
No. With no Bernie I'll be voting for Jill Stein again.
>>
>>29203922
Here is the tape.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
>>
File: politifact.png (45 KB, 794x262) Image search: [Google]
politifact.png
45 KB, 794x262
>>29201205
>politifact
kek
>>
>>29200617
This
Zuperorginaldo
>>
>>29201205
>politifact
You are a joke
>>
Trump is the only way to destroy the corrput, media driven 2 party system we have today. He is the only one who will stand up against political correctness, and the only one who will support the rights of the people.

Trump does not belong to anyone, he is not owned. He funded his own campaign and owes no one anything. He is running as a shining beacon and will make America great again.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.