[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: shit you did in high school and got away with >be me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 1500x1500
ITT: shit you did in high school and got away with
>be me
>9th grade
>bring speaker and phone to class
>for this to work your teacher needs to be old. Like 35+ but the older the better (mine was in his 60's)
>look up dog whistle sounds on YouTube
>plug phone into speaker
>turn speaker on full blast and hide that shit in your backpack
>whole room goes crazy kids get super pissed and saying their ears hurt
>teacher can't hear it and has no clue what's going on
>????
>profit
>>
File: pepe time.jpg (53 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
pepe time.jpg
53 KB, 550x366
>>29199657
>high school
>phones

Mfw when I was in high school cell phones were just a meme for wealthy businessmen.

Anyways, not me but some kid spiked a teacher's coffee with acid. She was hauled away in an ambulance and went into early retirement. The guy got away with it.
>>
>>29199657
>skipped an entire semester of weights class, I had weights right before lunch and after that two periods to go so I'd usually just go home. No faculty ever came looking for me
>skipped more classes
>used to eat weed brownies in art class all the time
>>
>>29199766
oh man, to have seen something like that. I bet it was crazy. did that teacher have any prior history with drugs or do you even know?
>>
>>29199766
That's an excellent way to leave a job. Spike your own drink with LSD and swear someone must've drugged you. No one would see the dosing yourself so no one could corroborate someone else.
>>
>>29199766
Senior pranks at my school were too tier retarded
>throws 3 smoke bombs and gets entire school evacuated
>chickens released in hallway
>water fight in hallway
>pour oil all over the steps and teacher trips and breaks legs
Yup
>>
File: 1429293842166.jpg (46 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1429293842166.jpg
46 KB, 960x720
>>29199657
I used to pee all over the stalls when I was in highschool. The toilet paper, the wall, the handle, everything.

I was the peepee bandit.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.