[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no clingy obsessive girlfriend who wants to spend all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11
File: 1459595343524.jpg (27 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1459595343524.jpg
27 KB, 472x472
>tfw no clingy obsessive girlfriend who wants to spend all of her time with you and is super affectionate
>>
>tfw no clingy teenage gf to showcase to the sjws
>>
File: justshutthehellup.jpg (103 KB, 675x454) Image search: [Google]
justshutthehellup.jpg
103 KB, 675x454
>tfw gf is totally devoted to me
>gets super scared if she thinks we might be heading towards a break-up
>but I always have to reassure her that we're fine
>she says she's always going to love me
>tfw I'm her first ever bf
>tfw she's a qt Loyal Catholic Asian belly gf

We're gonna make it bots...

I feel bad for how much she loves me
>>
>>29199489
I know this feel.
>tfw you will never have a dedicated and loyal gf/wife
>>
>>29199621
Same boat Brobot, mine never leaves me alone, and lives 100 miles away from me due to college and i cant visit every weekend because of work and in general tiredness. She constantly messages me to see what im doing and how i am, which i appreciate, but grow weary of because of how routine everything is. She never lets me just do my work and plan my weeks without complaining that i havnt seen her enough even though i went up 3 weekends consecutively. Yes im mad
>>
>>29199865
Pretty sure she has daddy issues.
Her dad committed suicide when she was like 3 or something so she grew up without a father figure, which i believe im consequently filling as her partner, and im being viewed as a security blanket.
>>
What the hell is wrong with you guys? Why don't you want an egalitarian relationship with a girl that will respect your freedom, and understands the importance of having an open relationship because sentience is a constantly evolving thing and therefore love is always fleeting. People must move on and be free. Pls I need a gf that understands this.
>>
File: kek.png (899 KB, 1584x859) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
899 KB, 1584x859
>>29199865
>he still thinks his gf isn't taking Chad's cock every night

You're her betabux, anon. Get cucked.
>>
File: 1464880929547.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464880929547.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>29199489

Clingy obsessive chicks are literally garbage, and only behave that way because no man will take them. This isn't the kind of girl you want.

What you actually want is an intelligent, self-possessed woman who is independent enough to make decisions and live her life without you, yet still chooses to be your mate because she finds you attractive and worthwhile.

But since you have to actually be worth a fuck to get a woman like that, it will probably never happen to you.
>>
>>29199916
>Daddy Issues
>Suicide Involved
Mine too.

>she likes to call me Daddy/Master

And same with what you're going with. Although with mine going to college in the next town over, I wouldn't be surprised if she found a better boyfriend or something.
>>
>>29199918
Man, i honestly understand where you're coming from, but if you knew her a year and three months like i have, after taking her virginity, she's been almost unfathomably loyal to me. But i will tell you this, i honestly cucked myself by attempting an open relationship with her, and she got incredibly drunk with my best friend, and since we were in an open-relationship she had sex with him, and when i found out, she was literally breaking down psychologically and hasnt ever really recovered since then, greatly contributing to her sense of attachment and loyalty to me, slowly driving me fucking insane.
>>
>>29199942

>yet still chooses to be your mate because she finds you attractive and worthwhile.

p-please find me attractive ms woman you control my self-worth lmao senpai kill yourself before i find where you live and do the job for you
>>
>>29199967
Yeah buddy, and she's a fucking amazing artist, works out constantly all the fucking time running and working out. She's got it all and i got her virginity and loyalty, but now its smothering me, and i dont crave other women, im starting to crave my loneliness, and i cant tell if thats just depression, or if im legitimately reacting like a logical person should in any situation like this.
>>
>>29199942
the women you described is not a women i want. those are the worst women. I just wan't a chick to suck my dick and shut the fuck up. I care not for her opinions and her high school diploma, that is not the purpose of women. they are meant for child bearing AND THATS ALL. that's why I have a sex doll. clingy when I wan't her to be, and quiet all the fucking time
>>
>>29199942
>What you actually want is an intelligent, self-possessed woman who is independent enough to

"independent woman" is just codeword for slut
>>
>>29199942
>What you actually want is an intelligent, self-possessed woman who is independent enough to make decisions and live her life without you, yet still chooses to be your mate because she finds you attractive and worthwhile.
>yet still chooses to be your mate because she finds you attractive and worthwhile.
>implying she would stick with you if she was independent, and not be looking for a normie bf
you're speaking a fantasy anon
>>
>>29200014
>I just wan't a chick to suck my dick and shut the fuck up

The fact that you think the word "want" contains an apostrophe is all the evidence I require to figure out that you

1) Have never been laid

and

2) Will never get laid

So, I dunno...have fun being a worthless piece of shit? It doesn't seem to be working out for you. But I guess that's what you wan't.
>>
>>29199942
100% this. I want a woman that I can have an egalitarian relationship with, who hangs out with me because she genuinely likes me for who I am. There is no reason to treat woman any differently than anyone else.
>>
>>29200048
>and not be looking for a normie bf

Right, that's the thing. You can't get a girlfriend if you're a shitty little robot cocksucker. You have to be a normie.

I'm truly sorry that I'm the first person to tell you this. Your life sounds like a desperate hellhole.
>>
>>29199489
Overrated as fuck desu.

My ex-gf was like this. She was damaged and a bit crazy, which is why I dumped her.

It gets highly annoying when she starts demanding you call her whenever you go out. It sucks when you look at your phone and it's her fucking name again, and again, and again. You can't go out with your boys without being bothered by her, thinking you're gonna cheat. Even when we're cuddling and I pull away because it's fucking hot, she'll grab my arm and pull it over her.

I will say she was super tight, her pussy was like a vice-grip, but even that wasn't enough to keep me around. It didn't matter that she was willing to do anything sexually. Dealing with a gf who is irreparably damaged and clingy is not fun at all.

Trust me, you don't want a clingy gf.
>>
>>29199489
That is literally the worst kind of gf

I hate having to respond to some banal text every 30 seconds
>>
>>29200049
fact, I have been laid
fact, I've been in committed relationships
fact, they all ended...badly
fact, you're an idiot.
>>
>>29200159

Nope, that's all a lie. Nice try, though. You almost fooled me.
>>
>>29199621
>catholic
>asian
>belly
Shit man, I know people have different tastes and all, but that's gross.
>>
>>29200121
>You have to be a normie.
is this a new meme?
I'm used to b-ing myself
>>
>>29200151
Anon what you described is exactly what I want. I would have just reassured her that I wouldn't cheat when I go out with my bros. And I'd call her, that would form a trusting relationship. God your relationship sounded amazing, if it was me I would stay with her forever.
>>
File: Untitled.png (100 KB, 301x353) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
100 KB, 301x353
>>29199977
Sorry that you cucked yourself. i'd suggest dumping her since she's obviously still fucking your friend
>>
>>29199942
BTFO
T
F
O

oreganocling
>>
What about a woman who doesn't necessarily /appear/ to be clingy and possessive, but actually does everything she can to orchestrate your life from the shadows?
Like outwardly, she's just an average kind of fella just being nice and hanging out and being understanding when you're busy or hanging out with someone else.
But what you don't see and what she doesn't mention is that any time you aren't within her line of vision, she's monitoring your phone, facebook, email, and landline because why not, you still have one, you must have it for a reason.
And that's literally all she does while you're away.
If she says she went out with a friend or watched some tv, she lied, she was watching the bit of your head that the new security camera outside your bedroom can see.
>>
File: 1455409288884.png (121 KB, 619x691) Image search: [Google]
1455409288884.png
121 KB, 619x691
>>29201751
noped.
that just spooky
>>
>>29201827
So that kind of thing doesn't do it for you guys then?
>>
>>29201751
I wouldn't mind but I feel like it would be more worthwhile putting all that effort into something else. It wouldn't even be necessary in the first place.
>>
>>29200151
That sounds fucking great, though. Would you rather have a gf who fucks other men while your away and doesn't give two shits about you as a person or a clingy gf who might be a little too obsessive but would never leave you?
>>
>>29201751
That doesn't really bother me. I barely use my phone and my social media and as long as she looks like a qt and stays that way I am fine with it.
>>
>>29199489
>dated a girl like that
>worst girlfriend i ever had
>went from clingy to manipulative to controlling to abusive

Don't do it man.

Robots of yore told me not to, and I learned the hard way.

And so I pass their (and my) wisdom to you.

Don't. Do. It.
>>
>>29202168
>>29202014
You're good guys. The best kind, really.
I hope you get girlfriends you deserve.
>>
>>29199489
I've had girlfriends who just want to see me constantly every day.

It's really fucking annoying and I don't like it.
>>
>>29201973
imagine all the black mailing and manipulation she would be capable of, with all the info she acquired.

she would have to really trust worthy, piss her off and you are fucked.
>>
>>29199621
can you pretty please post a pic of her? you can censor her face to protect her privacy
>>
>>29202265
That's not the /reason/ why I do it.
But admittedly, it is a perk.
Makes it easier.
>>
>>29202444
easier for what?

oreganospooky
>>
>>29202459
>all the black mailing and manipulation she would be capable of
>piss her off and you are fucked

If he catches wise to what I'm doing, and doesn't like it, I can jam him back into place.
>>
>>29202483
does that get you wet?
>>
>>29202525
I can't get wet until I own him.
>>
>>29201632
This post is very accurate
I am a very original poster
>>
File: seems legit.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
seems legit.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>29199942
>an intelligent, self-possessed woman who is independent enough to make decisions and live her life without you, yet still chooses to be your mate because she finds you attractive and worthwhile.
And they say I'm delusional with my animu girls.
>>
>>29202542
You can own me if you want.
>>
File: 1465191761628.jpg (6 KB, 192x250) Image search: [Google]
1465191761628.jpg
6 KB, 192x250
>>29202542
shit is getting too spooky fffam
>>
>>29202573
What are you like?
Where do you live?
What do you do?
What do you want to do?
How much work is in it for me?
Do you fight?
Do you love yourself?
Are you scared?
What do you eat?
Will you fight me if you get scared?
How old are you?
Do you submit?
Do you watch much tv?
Do you call other countries?
Do you have a criminal record?
How many cellphones do you have?
Will I find phones I don't know about if I look hard enough?
Are you open to the idea of inspections?
Will you fight me if I demand inspections?
Are your parents in the picture?
What do they do?
Are you prepared to be with someone forever?
Are you willing to be eaten should it come to that?
How do you take pizza?
Do you have any nostalgic interest in Kids WB?
>>
>>29202542
You have such a way with words anon.

>tfw ywn have a gf that is obsessed with you and controlling your life
>>
File: mother-simpson.jpg (34 KB, 625x454) Image search: [Google]
mother-simpson.jpg
34 KB, 625x454
Everyone says getting a clingy gf is a bad thing and you will have a bad time.

However I wouldn't mind getting one, having someone that thinks about you nearly 24/7 sounds good. As someone who never had someone that cared for me suddenly having one person that actually does will be a breath of fresh air in my life.

All those feelings of needy love must be nice.
>>
File: absolutelynasty.jpg (7 KB, 206x156) Image search: [Google]
absolutelynasty.jpg
7 KB, 206x156
>>29199621
>Catholic Asian belly gf
>>
>>29202635
>What are you like?
Like this
>Where do you live?
Canada
>What do you do?
The Dew
>What do you want to do?
You
>How much work is in it for me?
40 hours per week
>Do you fight?
Yes
>Do you love yourself?
Yes
>Are you scared?
No
>What do you eat?
The mini corn on the cobs from the can
>Will you fight me if you get scared?
No
>How old are you?
>Do you submit?
Yes, after solving the captcha
>Do you watch much tv?
No
>Do you call other countries?
Yes, I am good friends with the president of China
>Do you have a criminal record?
No
>How many cellphones do you have?
Just one
>Will I find phones I don't know about if I look hard enough?
You don't have to look very hard. Just go to the nearest kiosk at the mall
>Are you open to the idea of inspections?
Penis inspections?
>Will you fight me if I demand inspections?
No, you can inspect my penis.
>Are your parents in the picture?
Yes, family pictures.
>What do they do?
They just do their thing.
>Are you prepared to be with someone forever?
Forever and ever?
>Are you willing to be eaten should it come to that?
With some fava beans and a nice chianti?
>How do you take pizza?
Through the mouth
>Do you have any nostalgic interest in Kids WB?
I love Animaniacs.
>>
>>29202830
you took the time to answer/10
>>
>tfw no gf to pop molly with on a Sunday afternoon and ski bum with in the winter
>>
i have this
i know it gets said a lot but it's true: it gets old really fast
i thought i would love it, and i did, for a bit, then i just want to fucking be alone but she's NEEDS to be around me i can't just take a day off from her she'll break down, she can't handle it
>>
>>29202853
I hope you enjoyed reading my jokes :^)
>>
>>29199621
Literally every Asian girl I've seen with friends has been like this. She has borderline personality disorder bro.
>>
>>29199621
there are fat asian chicks? how?
>>
All you poor idiots who think you want this, you really don't, let me explain why. Even if you're friendless or have no family or are completely alone, once somebody does come into your life, you will need personal space. This is especially true if you're extra avoidant/introvert like most people here. There's something in being able to be alone and not be thinking about other people at all that allows you to decompress and process your emotions.
What happens with a very clingy person is you begin to lose your sense of self. You become hypersensitive to their actions and words. Towards the end of my first relationship, I actually started getting anxious just hearing the text sound of my texts. I felt physically nausous when I could sense that she was manipulating me to do something or to not leave. It's a very strange thing... all the things you like about that person become poisonous to you.

You think you would love 'it', but what 'it' is becomes a twisted and warped in the process. You'll start to become less and less happy and at first you'll puzzle as to why, because you still like her. But something changes.
>>
>>29203053
How beta are you? I have a super clingy gf but she just needs to be put in her place every now and then and reminded to leave me alone once in a while.

If you get annoyed getting texts from her just tell her you're busy
>>
>>29203108
How beta is your gf? Mine wasn't. She might have been clingy but she became a total psycho abusive bitch if she wasn't happy with my actions.
>>
>>29203053
This. Fucking this. Thank you. Being in a situation where you can't escape from manipulation because you don't even know it's happening is horrible. A frightening fucking memory.
>>
>>29200049
damn man the poor guy has a family you can't just destroy someone like that
>>
>>29199489
It's not as good as you think.
Also a girl like this left me (after 5 yrs) cause I couldn't find a job fast enough.

Interesting, huh?
She suddenly stopped being clingy!
>>
>>29199489
Trust me you don't want one.

I have one and shit gets annoying quick.

Just get a chilled gf who will spend time with you, but isn't fussed if you do your own thing occasionally.
>>
>>29201632
Nah she wont talk to him anymore, and he decided to go be super awkward and depressed about it too. Im not really effected by it, because it's their problem not mine, but the damage it did socially to my friends and her is fucking annoying
>>
>normies ITT: n-no it actually sucks hbing someone into you
>>
File: 1465502350448.jpg (43 KB, 511x507) Image search: [Google]
1465502350448.jpg
43 KB, 511x507
Some super clingy girl once wanted to be with me no matter what and it became really annoying. Before I turned into a total robot, she wouldnt leave me alone. Couldnt play videogames with her bothering me, couldnt fap in peace. In the end it made me really anxious that I couldnt do things I wanted to, learned that I cant do many things when there are people alone and I blame her quite a bit for turning me into a complete shutin. Dont fall for the "le clingy girl" meme. Just dont.
>>
>>29199942

CVCK

there is no such thing as an egalitarian/equal relationship. women want guys better than them.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.