[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work in liquor store >mostly white neighborhood >couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 331919-L4hzHBf5KhxEpj9S.png (116 KB, 680x512) Image search: [Google]
331919-L4hzHBf5KhxEpj9S.png
116 KB, 680x512
>work in liquor store
>mostly white neighborhood
>couple black guys shop around
>fill up a cart of hard liquor
>run out the fire escape door with full cart
>load up and escape in a getaway car parked next to the fire exit

Fucking niggers, and they wonder why white people are racist towards them.
>>
>>29199372
I hope you called the police

Every liquor store I've ever been in has had a fuckload of cameras inside and out and those nigs will definitely have a sheet, the cops probably know exactly who they are
>>
File: 1465595809678.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1465595809678.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>29199372
GOT 'EM!

Will your boss deduct some of your slave shekels to pay for it, wagie?
>>
>>29199459
That kind of bullshit is beyond jewish. How can boss Mr Weinstein live with himself, deducting stolen products from an employee's paycheck? At the same time being nogunz and not letting you conceal carry and kill the shoplifters/niggers?
>>
>>29199443
>I hope you called the police
Yeah filed a report and all

The cameras will ID them. They're fucking dumb. Their getaway car was some piece of shit chevy malibu, and here I thought it couldn't get anymore stereotypical
>>
File: futurehumans8.jpg (67 KB, 560x723) Image search: [Google]
futurehumans8.jpg
67 KB, 560x723
>>29199543
Well imo, if it gets stolen during your shift, it's your fault.
I mean, he could've easily ran outside and snapped a photo of the car's licence. It's current year, use that iTouch and Chatsnap for something besides sending digitized dick
>>
>>29199652

Interesting image, familam

Oregano
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.