[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, this is it. I realized that I don't belong into this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Okay, this is it. I realized that I don't belong into this world. I want to kill myself.
But I don't have a lot of options. My preferred way to go, shooting myself, is impossible since I live in germany. There are also no places in my area that are high enough to jump. I could try getting killed by a train, but I would probably pussy out of it or fuck it up somehow and spend the rest of my life in a wheelchair.
Please don't post normalfag shit like "le world is your oyster" I just want easy, reliable methodes to escape this fucking existance.
>>
Go into your local migrant ghetto and throw bacon at them
>>
File: 1465549974670.jpg (111 KB, 583x380) Image search: [Google]
1465549974670.jpg
111 KB, 583x380
>>29199195
Make some homemade IEDs, take out some mudslimes, beat some highscores.
>>
>>29199195
i feel like you're the same person every time. just getting drunk and looking for...something. you know how I know you wont do it? because you won't live stream it out of fear of pussing out and being lauded as a pussy and an attention whore, or maybe you know people and theyll all try to 'help" or laugh at you. just shut the fuck up already or fucking live stream it. I bet you're that one kid in his car with the shotgun who pussied out
>>
>>29199195
attack some sand niggers
>>
overdose on many meds, mix in blender with juice and wallam.
>>
>>29199195
Take faggots down with you. Either go to church, pray and use an exit bag, or attack some corrupt politicians.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.