[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The innocence of a chiId at play is both the lowest and highest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 9.jpg (67 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
67 KB, 852x480
The innocence of a chiId at play is both the lowest and highest point of human maturity.

Thoughts?
>>
>>29199161
l do not understand your meaning
>>
>>29199161
define your terms
>>
>didn't over analyze every single conversation as a kid and could actually hold a conversation in elementary school
JUST
>>
File: 2715528-250px_lucifer16.jpg (25 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
2715528-250px_lucifer16.jpg
25 KB, 250x375
>>29199161

Absolutely, donny.

Maturity isn't the word I would use, personally.

But a well raised kid is a prime example of human excellence.

>Inquisitive
>Honest
>Funny
>loving
>compassionate
>enthusiastic

If we view things with a loving eye and child-like heart, the world opens up in front of us with a whole new invitation, possibility, and depth.
>>
>>29199161
>innocence of a child
Absolute myth. Anybody that was at one point a child ought to know this.
>>
I am stuck wishing I was a child again just because I remember how happy and simple things were for me, there was still a lot of domestic problems but it was worth it compared to things now.

I remember so much and feel so much and even remember baby memories so its on repeat on my head.
>>
>>29199377
Look back fondly, walk forward strongly. You are a man now, anon. You must create and protect.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.