[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vent/Bitch about life. PART DUECE DUO #2 REEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Hello again bots. OP from this mornings thread here. I dont have much more to bitch about since i already bitched in the last thread but here is somthing that happend earlier that is kind of sad.

>Watching hentai
>Girl becomes made for her childhood friend
>Sexytimes ensue
>Wtf watching the story of a hentai??
>Impregnates her
>More sexy time
>At the end chooses to take responsibility and make her his maid forever.

Man the depresion this gave me was so fucked its still on my mind. Idk why this shit got to me but it sucks. I think its the realisation i will never have anything like this. Hentai never made me depressed. Slightly angry and out of nowhere ntr before yes but never depressed. Anyway go ahead and vent or bitch about your life or random things. I enjoyed the last thread so i made another.
>>
Another slow starter huh well ill be checkin in soon when people want to bitch
>>
>>29199036
Why is this depressing?
>>
File: 1997-11-05_-_Episode_086_dump.png (500 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1997-11-05_-_Episode_086_dump.png
500 KB, 640x480
>tfw messaging someone
>get really anxious and take forever to respond because everything I type sounds wrong
>edit to hell and back
>eventually send message
>check back later and reread what I sent
>it's awful
>they don't respond
>>
>>29199384
Idk. Im sad ill never have a maid waifu. Or probably a waifu. Now bitch about your problems dammit
>>
File: saddead.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
saddead.gif
890 KB, 305x320
>Tfw you will never be loved and all you have is escapism

You and I, OP. What can we do?
>>
>>29199487
Yeah had the same thing happen to me years ago Another OP story here.

>Be 18
>Got kicked out aka story in last thread
>Move to small town with friend etc etc
>Meet some cool people over a online rpg me and my friend play
>In a guild and bs all the time
>One of our friends refused to talk on mic but would listen to us bant.
>They had a girl character but as is the internet i assumed it was a dude
>Mfw they confess to me over the game the hell???
>I say nahh your a guy.
>tells me they will cam with me on skype to prove me wrong
>Mfw it a asian qtp13
>We cam and chat for the next few weeks
>We start a LDR *ehhhhhh*
>Goes good at first but some red flags appear
>Slowly starts to respond to me slower and seems to talk less etc
>Tells me she is moving out in a few days and wont be able to talk for awhile. Mfw i tell her ok ill wait for you.
>2 weeks go by and she finally gets online
>mfw i talk about maybe meeting her in person soon.
>She never talked to me again after that.
>Blocked me on skype etc never gave an reason.

Idk why either fucking strange. I quit the game shortly after cause it gave me the feels playing it and my friend quit it awhile before that. Last i checked. She still played that game but that was last year so idk.

>Mfw i know she still plays because i searched her character on the leaderboard. REEEEEE
>>
>>29199563
Lol i just looked up the definition to escapism. I have been living a fantasy in my head since i was 13 bro. I didnt know this was such a common thing.

>Mfw to this day i headcannon anime and rpg storylines to center around me
>>
>>29199674
That is weird. Have you thought about finding her again and confronting her?
>>
>>29199775
Fuck that man it isnt worth it. I did love her but its whatever. K tend to avoid conflict at almost all costs and if i jad to guess i think she might be a pshyco or somthing though it never seemed like it. Or maybe she was just fucking with me the whole time using me to pet her ego. If she didnt move since she did when i talked to her she is in Sacramento somewhere but its been a few years so who knows.

Inb4 in weebo girl fashion she expected me to pull some anime bullshit and find her and is still waiting lmfao what a world it would be if this was somehow true.
>>
Don't under any circumstances do this.
>>
>>29199924
The buzzed spelling mistakes lmao...........
>>
File: IMG_20160420_082420.jpg (94 KB, 575x574) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160420_082420.jpg
94 KB, 575x574
>part deuce
>>
>>29199927
Dont do what????????

>>29199949
Lol dont like muh le title?
>>
>>29200102
It's a joke dipshit
>>
>>29200120
Sorry im getting drunker by the minute.
Tell me why you so mad essay
>>
>>29200226
I've got to write this 100 page essay that is due tomorrow and I havent even started
>>
>Brother found out I was molested by godfather while we were growing up

Oh my god. Now he's hovering and wants me to move in with him. He always needs to have something to take care of, be it me, a troubled friend, or a stray dog. I feel like I'm covered in grime that he can now see.
Also pretty bummed Hellboy ended. The more I think about the ending the more I like it, but still. Gonna miss big red. I hope Mignola posts all the paintings he's going to do online, though. I wonder if he'll do oil paintings in his style.
>>
How i feel right now.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D3mbBbFH9fAg&ved=0ahUKEwjb0uLcj5_NAhVWWVIKHRWyAlAQyCkIHjAA&usg=AFQjCNFZw41F_YfZYJglhnnbcoCXO6PHnA&sig2=qkuGTWn6wLvQbuZ3n-AfsQ
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.