[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>create Ok Cupid profile >answer all question like a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: icon_1024x1024[1].png (44 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
icon_1024x1024[1].png
44 KB, 1024x1024
>create Ok Cupid profile
>answer all question like a good boy
>proceed to message over 30 grills with 90%+ match
>2 reply back within a week
>one of them gives me the one word reply treatment, the other didn't even bother replying again

what am I doing wrong? I'm not even unattractive
>>
you post to /r9k/
>>
I've used okc for months and only 3 girls have talked to me. All of them had 99% match with me, and all of them were extremely deranged. Would not recommend.
>>
>>29198994
Change your pics to chad, thats the only way they will message you
>>
>>29198994

Show us your profile - and what do you say in your messages?
>>
>>29198994
dont use okc
>>
>>29199053
where can I meet grills then?
pls
>>
>>29199033
this is crazy, how's it even possible? I'm guessing these girls get hundreds of messages a day

>>29199050
sorry I'm afraid people will dox me or whatever

>>29199053
why?
>>
>>29198994
You're not attractive enough. It happens to nearly every man on that site; hell, even the most handsome studs don't get more messages than the average woman.
>>
>>29198994
get down to k street you need a firm on your side
>>
>>29199088
>>29199093
The type of women to use okc are entitled whores and unless youre the reincarnation of chad you wont get anywhere. As depressing as it can be to use tinder and swipe right on literally hundreds of girls to have only one or two of them match with you, you still stand a better chance because while women have a huge advantage on both sites, (more men who are more desperate for women so they have the luxury to pick and choose) tinder i would guess? has more people on it and attracts a more general audience, so although your chances are are low on both sites, itll be slightly higher on tinder
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.