[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug of choice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 14
File: image.png (492 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
492 KB, 499x499
Hello robots. What are your favorite drugs / drug classes and why? My preferred drug class are psychedelics, especially LSD. It's an extremely beautiful visual drug and music sounds fucking amazing on it. Especially classic rock and heavy metal. What are yours?
>inb4 drugs are for normies
>>
>tfw been curious to try lsd but don't know anyone that has it
Also you're not a real robot if you're social enough to have drug contacts.
>>
File: 1435517450475.jpg (22 KB, 480x467) Image search: [Google]
1435517450475.jpg
22 KB, 480x467
Drugs are for degenerates
Do something respectable for once in your life
>>
LSD is fucking exhausting

a 200 microgram dose is like 6 hours of tough, face-hurting tripping for me

I tend to just take 100 microgram doses instead, you still get some intense feelings but it doesn't have nearly as long as an effect
>>
>>29198867
>getting drugs from the streets
>what is the darknet and RC vendors anon
>>
>>29198871
More respectable people than you have done drugs.
>>
>>29198867
Since when is having a social life a requirement to use Tor?
>>
>>29198889
>>29198906
I've visited several vendors but after the Silk Road take down it seems even more sketchy to buy on the darknet.

What was your experience and the process like?
>>
File: zia0eg3fr.jpg (141 KB, 952x840) Image search: [Google]
zia0eg3fr.jpg
141 KB, 952x840
>>29198905
I've done drugs, when I was a child

Then I grew up
>>
>>29198887
The most heroic dose I've ever done was 350 micro of clean shit. I strolled through my neighborhood on the side walk. When it peaked it felt fucking amazing but became too much for a bit. I tried to walk home but was so out of it I was just gonna sit on a bench because I was too scared I was gonna get hit by a car.
>>
>>29198922
How is it sketchy?
Do you even know how they shut down the original silk road?
>>
>>29198850
>Robots claim to have their lives changed by LSD or other psychedelics
>Still post on /r9k/
>Are never specific about how it changed their lives
>Still post on /r9k/ so probably not much
>>
>>29198929
And some people continue to do drugs when they are adults. Some of those adults are more successful than you will ever come close to being in your life.
>>
>>29198950
Yeah they found a reference to the owner's Silk Road persona on an old forum post he made.

Is there a step-by-step guide somewhere about buying? Know the best vendors for LCD?
>>
if any robots have truly given up, i recommend iv heroin on the peak of an acid trip. however nothing irl can ever compare to the bliss and ive basically spent my time since chasing that feeling.
>>
File: Arya.jpg (144 KB, 432x490) Image search: [Google]
Arya.jpg
144 KB, 432x490
>>29198966
Unfortunately you won't
>>
>yfw all these people telling everyone to go use darknet are going to get a massive crackdown on it and they dont even care because they dont use it in the first place they just like parroting things
>>
>>29198922
Personally I've never bought from the deep web. But from what I've heard it's not as sketchy as you think. I have a best friend who's purchased some legal RC's psychedelics for research purposes. Like ALD-52, an analogue of LSD. For science of course. It's better than any of the bullshit you'll get from the streets. (25I, 25C,) stuff that arent lysergamides and are life threatening knock offs.
>>
>>29198975
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs
>>
File: rzul.jpg (43 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
rzul.jpg
43 KB, 500x484
opiates

did codeine (OTC where I live) in recent 8 months
not too often, maybe once per 2 weeks

also tried poppy seed several times, but in most cases it didn't work

I'm not using anymore, for couple of reasons

>psychological addiction started to develop
>money
>OD'd ending up in hospital (PST, even posted greentext here)

I wouldn't recommend drugs for robots tbqh famicom
if you had to copy better do it with anime and vidya
at least it won't take your money, health, will and throw you in jail
>>
>>29198929
In my experience, people that say they've grown up, haven't.
>>
>>29199185

drugs come after you exhaust the other means of escape, obviously
>>
>>29198922
I guess i can speak a bit about it. Ive actually bought stuff on a deep web market. Lot of paranoia comes with it but otherwise, no problems. Product was always good, sellers if you know the basics of gauging vendor reliability, no problems with law.
>>
cannabis, are we done here?
>>
I've smoked marijuana, taken LSD, tamen mushrooms, took prescribed stimulants as a kid. Used to prefer LSD buttbqh I think mushrooms might be tied at this place in my life.
>>
A combo

Either 10g kratom,kava tea, 50mg benadryl and a perc
Or
4g mushrooms, 1 E pill and some smokes
>>
>>29199620
what's your opinion on prescribed stimulants, as medication?
>>
File: CAM00654-1.jpg (394 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
CAM00654-1.jpg
394 KB, 1536x1536
tonight this
>>
>>29199575
Did you have it sent to your house?
>>
>>29199651
hes gonna say the same thing as everyone else who takes them

theyre wonderful when you first start and in a few years youll start getting side effects and eventually it wont do a lot

actually idk people who get forced on them as kids probably hate them all together
>>
benzos benzos benzos benzos benzos benzos
also cigarettes
>>
>>29199745
what does benzos do for you?

i bought a bag with 10 xannies to try it out a while ago, they made me kinda cozy and chilled, but not much more than that

maybe i just don't see the value yet as i only have limited experience with them
>>
>>29199706
Ive come to believe that stimulants represent a tradeoff. When I was taking them life was pretty unsatisfying and disorienting but I was able to focus and being onsistent with school. When I stopped, it was hard to prevent myself from quite literally passing out in the middle of school although i tried not to. To take stimulants to me was to conciously make the decision that I would rather get a temporary fix. I could really use some at this point in my life.
>>
>>29199842
they turn me into a whole new person
they knock down the wall separating my inner thoughts and my outer actions
they give me so much confidence to just stop overthinking shit
they're comfy as hell
they just make me feel alright

if you're already an outgoing person i could see them being boring, but for spergs they work fucking wonders its unreal
>>
>>29199897
hmm, desu i recognize those feelings a bit, but when i tried the xannies i just sat by my pc and played games, so maybe i didn't notice the effects well

>they knock down the wall separating my inner thoughts and my outer actions
could you please elaborate a bit more on what you mean with this? sounds very intriguing
>>
>>29199690
yes, with your real name as well.
>>
>>29199962
>i should contact that old friend
became
>i contacted that old friend

>i should go say hi to that person
became
>'hi'

it's like everything i wanted to do but was too stressed out to do actually do became easy as fuck to do and i would just do it. i would wear clothes i wanted to wear without being self-conscious about it, i would just fucking do it, it was amazing. i would walk through public places without a care in the world when usually the entire time i'd be like "oh shit those girls at looking at me, their laughing at my posture, everyone can tell how insecure i am"

i've had to stop for various reasons but damn do i miss benzos
longer lasting benzos (i.e. not xanax) are better i think, because you can feel like a king for like 48 hours off of a single dose
>>
How do you buy Bitcoin?
>>
File: Salvia comic green couch.jpg (692 KB, 1056x4830) Image search: [Google]
Salvia comic green couch.jpg
692 KB, 1056x4830
>>29198850
Salvia:

>instantly rips you out of this plane of existence
>pulsating along the trans-dimensional conveyor belt
>see "it"
>"it" is usually a little mad at me, but in a tough love sort of way
>fall back into this physical world
>recognize basic concepts like shapes and colors and my self
>remember I smoked Salvia
>am now fully sober, could go eat lunch with grandma and go for a job interview
>everything feels new and refreshed
>feel great for months afterwards
>more focused and efficient

It's a shame that my meme government recently made it illegal and I have a tiny stash left. But they're also going to legalize weed which is my 2nd favorite drug so hey.

>>29198956
Change can happen, but going back to old habits and ways of thinking is much easier.

For me specifically though it literally cured my social anxiety, and keeps my depression and OCD at bay.
>>
Didn't want to make a new thread just to ask this.

I just took a lot of benadryl. I regretted it immediately. It was about 175mg. Am I going to end up back in a mental hospital after this trip? I really don't know why I took it, fuck.
>>
>>29200117
I want to do psychedelics but I don't have any friend that could babysit me and I don't want to have a bad trip and freak the fuck out. What do?
>>
>>29200155

i think thats too low to really do anything

i took like 125 once and barely noticed anything but i might be remembering wrong
>>
>>29200161
I have only ever done psychedelics by myself and have never experienced a bad trip. start with small doses and try to remember that you have taken drugs and they will wear off.
>>
>>29198850
caffeine and anger
really nigger? How did someone say the same shit before?
>>
>>29200337
caffeine is such a fucking shitty drug
i hate it so much, but i can't stop drinking it
it makes me slow and fatigued, and for some reason i keep convincing myself that i need it to not get tired
>>
File: salvia bacon.jpg (115 KB, 475x1599) Image search: [Google]
salvia bacon.jpg
115 KB, 475x1599
>>29200161
With Salvia the trip is so short that you have no time to freak out. You'll see video on youtube of people jumping out of windows and falling on their faces but that's only because they're fucking idiots who didn't know how to smoke it. Sit on the ground if you smoke Salvia. On the ground. Not on your couch or the kitchen table or the park bench or the backseat of a car, and especially not while standing up, because usually the first physical impulse that a Salvia tripper has is to try to go for a jog with very impaired motor skills. Can't do that if you're sitting on the ground

Other than that, you can get by with no tripper with low doses of shrooms but for something like acid or anything else yeah you'd want a sitter.

Just have the right set and setting for psychs and you'll be fine, alone or with a sitter.
>>
I'm a savant and I take benzos. Fuck the addiction, I can't help it. I want to smoke more cigarettes if I stop. I LOVE GABA TOO MUCH GRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What's the legality of 1P-LSD in the US? I don't have access to mushrooms or weed atm.
>>
File: tumblr_m5vos3Fuzb1rz54too1_500.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5vos3Fuzb1rz54too1_500.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>29198850
shrooms, when i can get my hands on them that is.
>>
>>29200337
>>29200369

same 2bh.

I've quit weed, alcohol, cigarettes, coke, ecstacy, and even do nofap, but god damn caffeine is the worst.

Energy drinks, especially. I couldn't give a shit about coffee but I NEED a daily energy drink. I managed to rot out of my teeth because of it that had to get pulled.

Those things should be illegal or only for adults. My government banned all tobaco products "aimed for kids" and they should do the same with energy drinks imo.

Probably the worst aspect is how widely available and totally accepted it is. Show up to class or work in the morning with a bottle of vodka or a joint in your mouth and you'll be arrested or something, but show up with a cup of Starbucks and you're just getting lost in the crowd.
>>
>>29200404
Lsd is schedule 1, my friend. That being said, its worth it if you can get some pure stuff and know how to use it. If you know what youre doing you might be able to ease youre addiction. Some accounts say it helps with addiction if used in certain therapeutic manners.
>>
Salvia is by far the best i did.
Then 25i-nombe
Followed 250mg dxm + joint.
Then joint.
>>
>>29200464
I seriously have an addiction to seeing hallucinations. It's the only thing in life that gives me vitality. W/o them I become so engaged in anger because people can't do shit all of a sudden and being blind to non-verbal cues at certain moments from specific groups really fuels the flames.

I want to relive ego death like I did with mushrooms. I'm bored as fuck and I feel like nothing around me can accept the fact in a non-verbal manner that I've changed.
>>
>>29200464
Let me revise this. "1P-LSD" isnt technically schedule 1 but it isnt uncommon for law to persecute just as harshly for the sale of analogs. As of now, im not sure that its "illegal" in the U.S. but law would have no problem with prosecuting the same.
>>
oxycodone snorted.

instant intense euphoria + physical pleasure + energy/interest to do anything and make it amazing
>>
>>29200532
Ive bought some liquid mushrooms from the dw. It could help. But sometimes psychedelics are a reward for bettering yourself. Tripping can be very bad and angrily confusing when done out of boredom.
>>
I quit doing meth a couple months back, but I'd say psychedelics, in particular MDA

MDA & MDMA (and all of the other variations of the phenethylamines)
are my favorite, second only to LSD

pot doesn't get me high at all anymore... What a disappointment, because I was always the classic guy who claimed when I died I would have a joint in my mouth...

in 1996 LSD suddenly disappeared in America but methamphetamine was everywhere.

my family was destroyed... Shattered... I freely admit that I self-medicated with methamphetamine, due to its unique quality of 'making time seem to stand still'

however I became bored with it... Then I found out my son was within arms reach of me (after the wreckage of our family)

the universe had sent me a very important message. The planets had lined up. It was time to stop tweaking.

(in case you are unaware, meth makes you able to FUCK & FUCK & FUCK & FUCK & FUCK)

I once fucked a girl for SIX DAYS...
not on and off for 6 days...

WE HAD SEX FOR SIX DAYS NONSTOP... NON.... STOP....

that's the only thing I miss about it
>>
>>29200586
psychedelics only cause a bad trip when the subject already has the bad trip locked inside of their psyche

unresolved issues are the bad trip people talk about

the Psychedelic only adjusts the serotonin level
>>
>>29200678

>WE HAD SEX FOR SIX DAYS NONSTOP

seems legit
>>
Again

SIX DAYS OF FUCKING WITHOUT STOPPING

100% TRUE
>>
>>29200279
I feel really sick, high blood pressure and time is moving really slow. It's been 10:30 for hours! I heard a gun shot outside and a picture of a face morphed into a skull. But luckily no serious hallucinations other than that. This feels TERRIBLE though. Seriously considering calling an ambulance.
>>
In a way, I miss tweaking

In more ways, I don't

What makes me laugh ? Amateurs who 'insult me', saying PARROTED CATCHPHRASES ...

"METH HEAD" ETC ETC

when they have never tried it, and have absolutely no experience in what they are talking about whatsoever.

I have always said ever since I was a child... if you don't have any experience in a subject, your opinion means absolutely nothing
>>
>>29200586
>>29200695
Honestly, I had a bad trip when I had my ego death experience and I took 1/4 of shrooms again twice in a week two years later. I felt much better after the second time since I didn't puke (I did earlier that week.) I welcome any experience quite honestly and I accept that I am a social outcast and I should definitely stay that way if I do decide to do them out of boredom. Who knows, I may have just jinxed myself by saying this though.
>>
>>29200695
Right. Maybe boredom was a bad example of what i was saying. I know the effects of LSD on the brain but my personal experiences have told me that boredom is rooted in dissatisfaction and i have tried and failed several times to take psychedelics as a way of helping my boredom in life. Ive found this mentality more often than not turns into a bad experience or challenging experience. To be clear, im not speaking to your experiences or lofe conditions. This is just my personal testimony.
>>
>>29200746
THE PROBLEM :
you don't have somebody there with you to guide you

you are allowing your preconceived internal negative impulses to override what is otherwise a very positive experience

take some B12. relax and tell yourself how you're doing just fine.

breathe slowly in your nose and out your mouth

relax. You're fine

next time have somebody with you
>>
>tfw bought """""acid"""""" from a guy i worked with for $15 a pop
>the tablets are legitimately like 2mm by 5mm
>doesn't look like any acid I've ever seen in photos
So uhhmm...did I get niggered?
>>
>>29200784
firstly it's important I clarify one issue... The vomiting on mushrooms is completely normal. Your body is actually rejecting what's left over. The psychoactive compound has already taken effect

Number Two: I'm very proud of you for your honesty... You have already gone farther than most... I admire your courage

3: again- the bad trip is already inside of you... I suggest you use this as an indicator that perhaps you have a bad trip inside of you that needs to be resolved without self-medicating... That way the next time you do self medicate, you will be free of that negativity
>>
>>29200799
BOREDOM:
not an actual justifable therapeutic use for psychedelics

LSD is an introspective Journey

MDA etc are an Empathic Journey

psychedelics are for exploration

Bored ?.... Meth
>>
>>29200784
Bad trips can be intimidating to the psyche. I have had back to back bad trips between LSD and shrooms before but Im not convinced that bad trips have to be bad in retrospect. I almost lost my mind when I took some Hawaaian Baby Woodrose seeds once. I ordered a pizza because i thought the trip turned out to be just a light buzz, but my stomach became more and more upset and I became interested only in purging those fucking things. So I go into the bathroom of what, at the time, I thought my be blood. It wasnt regular vomiting where you feel acid bubbling in your throat either. I wretched up on psychosomatic cues and to my surprise, I stood back up, feeling funny, and check the mirror to see my pupils taking over my eyes. I just activated an intense trip that gave me horrible paranoia. Someone is coming to my house with a pizza and I start ransacking my fridge next. Im leaving the door open while I taste everything and start downing a two liter of cokeand then i take all of the complimentary chocolate i had and start scarfing it down. Yeah, this was a bad trip but I focus on what happened and it made me realize more than ever that I had a severe eating problem that I am conciously working to fix now. Maybe it can be good in retrospect.
>>
>>29200830
LSD isn't necessarily determined by the medium it is applied to

sugar cubes were chosen by Hoffman as a stable way to deliver the experimental chemical to other colleagues

when I had a four ounce Apothecary bottle filled with pure liquid LSD one time I found out that you can apply up to 27 drops on a sugar cube without it falling apart, whereas only one drop of water would cause the sugar cube to collapse

I have a lot of armchair experts (less than 1/4th my age) insist that real LSD is still available in the United States... Bullshit

it's simply not true, at least not on a mass scale... (The DEA own the lab equipment companies so they know what you're trying to concoct)

if you are in the United States of America, there's a 99% chance you actually purchased 25I-NBOMe, in which case I would flush it down the toilet
>>
>>29200874
Some liquid mushrooms I bought on the deep web came with the claim that it made vomiting less likely and I found it to be true once I rried it. Have used it on multiple occasions now without vomiting including one heroic dose. A bit irrelevant but I really like the stuff.
>>29200923
Agreed.
>>
>>29200955
Hello, fellow psychonaut

SALUTE !!!
>>
>>29201042
Yeah that was a pretty fucked up experience. An eternity spanned the time I spent trying to talk myself down so the pizza delivery person didnt call the police or attack me. What mystical experiences Ive had dwarf my bad ones though.
>>
>>29201023
THIS :

why I experimented so heavily
A walking laboratory

So I could KNOW

I am very pleased to have this conversation

I am a creative conceptualist... I am a professional illustrator and designer... I get paid to think

experimenting with drugs did NOT make me stupid... it did not ruin my life.. Quite the opposite in fact on both counts

i owe a huge 'thanxamillion' to drugs

they taught me everything I know about myself

(That, and studying cats)

people who point fingers are generally cowards... I have never judged anybody based on this subject, other than to make the correct assumption that people who have never experimented with their own psyche have never truly lived
>>
>>29198887
6 hours? Shit, my 2-tab trip lasted like 16 hours before I fell asleep.
>>
NorthWest Ohiofag here, where could i even buy Salvia?
>>
>>29201161
I was fortunate enough to have a big brother who was my guide through the Psychedelic inner Journey

he's the one that taught me LSD doesn't... Your body makes you trip... The LSD simply adjusts the serotonin levels, etc

it's really all quite natural and Elementary

the actor Cary Grant took LSD thousands of times... THOUSANDS... like me

anybody who says Cary Grant was not successful, or that he was insane is a complete idiot.

ONLY YOU GET TO DETERMINE WHATS RIGHT FOR YOU

if you cause harm to yourself, that's YOUR CHOICE

fuck them
>>
>>29201192
FACT: SALVIA IS NOT AN ENJOYABLE HIGH

ITS AWFUL

TRUST ME

YOULL HATE IT
>>
>>29201144
I agree for the most part. I see psychedelics as an amplifer for an existing aristry or personality as opposed to a manipulator. I see tripping as a competition with your emotions and experiences in some sense as you try to navigate through a maze on sheer willpower without hitting a stop. After I first took LSD I took a massive interest in the world of psychedelics and its taken me to corners of my mind that I didnt even know I had crafted in my subconcious like artifacts hidden away.
>>
>>29201246
I was volunteering to help Market a company called Club 13 out of Florida... They had a product called LIFTED, which was a 5-hydroxytryptophan amino acid mix which exactly replicated MDA and LSD mixed

they also carried salvia

I read about it and it seemed interesting

Its NOT.... its AWFUL... it's like dying

it's like PCP... It's like dying... If I were your big brother, I would do everything in my power to keep you from trying it to save you that miserable experience
>>
>>29201264
Yessireebob

ABSOFUCKINLUTELY

(I am currently dealing with depression, after my son hack_blastard 'judged me' because I have experimented with drugs)

of course one day he's going to turn around (after experimenting with drugs himself) and realizing he was wrong...

but I probably won't be alive anymore

and until then he will have nothing to do with me

I'm here because of him... I sincerely hope he snaps out of it before I have my next cardiac event

(they actually over administered Propofol while I was on an operating table and killed me) of course I was defibrillated and resuscitated but it caused heart damage... Five heart attacks in all so far

Life SUCKS
>>
>>29201093
You're a good dude... Very intelligent, very honest... Articulate

A shining example that these things do NOT make ppl stupid
>>
>>29198887
try 600 micrograms, shit is awesome. My perception was slanted, different rooms looked like different "realms" i guess? thats the best word i can use. I heard everything and anything and they all had echos. I saw electricity flow through all electronics and music was very, very intense. Listend to indian music used for meditation, but the the best was when i youtube'd "The most ancient melody". Shit pulled at my very being, extremely soothing. also listened to native american pipe music, soothing too.
>>
File: caffeine and l-theanine.png (482 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
caffeine and l-theanine.png
482 KB, 640x480
>>29198850
I just use Caffeine and L-theanine.
>>
SPOILER ALERT :
I am currently trying to explain my life story hoping my son hack_blastard (actual birth name Jet Neptune) reads it or hears about it...

so if you see me here and there talking about how I got a job as ZZ Top's art director at Warner Brothers records, etc. IM NOT ATTENTION SEEKING

that is me trying to remind my son that I am the farthest thing from a failure....

Sure, I have fucked my life up just like everybody else... but my accomplishments far surpassed any of my friends, and I have never had anybody that really knew me consider me to be a failure in any regard

Hey seems to think 'getting high' = failure
>>
>>29201389
It sounds like youve had some experience in life. Hopefully they can continue and this reconcilliation is really seen through. Its always been interesting to me that I seek out every direction to take my mind but I, like all other humans, fear taking that last trip down a road that goes one way into territory that, though uncharted, has been walked by all before me. I've come close to death before and I definitely remember making the decision to stay in this world (literally).
>>
>>29201483
in the 1960s Life Magazine did a fascinating photojournalism piece

they gave every drug to spiders, then allowed the spiders to spin webs and the webs actually represented a physical manifestation of the effects of each drug

every drug had a web that perfectly describes the buzz......

oddly enough, caffeine was the most erratic and distorted fucked up web you've ever seen....

I'm pretty sure the spider died halfway into spinning the web
>>
>>29201495
Decision

(Me too)

I know exactly what you're talking about sir
>>
Hey dad, what's your opinion on DMT and/or ayahuasca?
>>
STUPID QUESTION:
to type in green, I add '<' and '>' just like I am inserting code ?
>>
>>29201571
Here comes the ump's walk away.
>>
>>29201564
DMT
YES YES YES AMAZING

the other one I have no experience with whatsoever
>>
>>29201571
Add ">" at beginning to greentext.
>like this
>>
>>29201586
Lol hahahaha nice hahaha sweeeeet
>>
>>29201529
later reasearch showed that caffeine basically acts as a natural insecticide, so it follows that you're going to get some weird results.
>>
>>29201594
what is the usual price you pay for at least one hit? last time i got DMT, i had to pay $100 for 2 good hits. I knew that shit was stupid, but my guy is the only person in my area to get drugs like that. anyone have any experience with mescaline? about to try that soon
>>
>>29201600
>thanxamillion
When I was young young young
>they called it the darknet
I was a professional illustrator
>and my friend worked for a defense contractor in Huntsville Alabama
they had an initiative, to invite artists and writers and musicians online
>I was the first actual 'troll' that I ever saw back in the original mIRC & BBS rooms
>they didn't have a cute name for it like 'trolling' back then

however these days I have been conducting an ongoing experiment into the Dalvik platform, also known as Android

>you actually do get a bit Rusty it turns out
>>
>>29201624
That's fascinating
Thank you for teaching me
>>
I've never been drunk, and I've never smoked marijuana. But I did order LSD and mushrooms on the silk road. I preferred the mushrooms.
>>
>>29198850
I've tried a lot but I always go back to weed

>love the smell
>love the taste
>love the act of taking it into my lungs
>love the ritual of rolling a joint or packing a bowl
>love the high, including munchies and greater immersion into music and movies

It's just the bees knees. I can leave all other drugs (including alcohol, one of the worst ones out there) but I'll always love weed
>>
>>29201625
Honestly ?... I have always been given DMT for free from one of my best friends, so I really don't have that answer for you... I feel silly that I don't even know the correct answer but I never asked
>>
>>29201673
here's the article

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/1984/10/9/caffeine-kills-insects-scientist-says-pif/
>>
Shrooms have been by far my favorite in the past. Not too long like LSD and more euphoria associated. Though the comedown can be reeeeally rough.

On a normal night, just a glass of wine in my favorite. Gin if its the weekend.
>>
ALCOHOL :

not an actual drug

>neither is gasoline
>>
>>29198871
>Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are degenerates.

KYS
>>
>>29201706
Excellent !... I have browsed over that article, and I have it bookmarked now... Thank you sir

>I'm thinking about putting coffee grounds in my pubic hair to get rid of all the lice

Just kidding

> I don't want to kill them because they are my only friends
>>
Anyone ever got drunk while tripping? On shrooms my favorite thing was by far drinking vodka. The rainbows literally just got really blurry.
>>
>>29198871
exactly how long do you intend on continuing being a cocksucker?
>>
File: 1461567141984.png (2 MB, 1600x1362) Image search: [Google]
1461567141984.png
2 MB, 1600x1362
By the way

My son Jet Neptune (hack_blastard) is fucking BRILLIANT !!...

and I'm not just saying that because he's my son... Of course genetics has a lot to do with it... LOL... But all seriousness aside

He's a REALLY REALLY REAAAAALLLY good guy
>>
File: jamesferraro.jpg (440 KB, 1700x1133) Image search: [Google]
jamesferraro.jpg
440 KB, 1700x1133
I've been sober for about eight months from Meth but that drug is such a beast. Actually surprised there is so little of it here .
Mescaline and opiates otherwise.. Are easy to access, Did Kratom and immodium recently and after a while the wd are the most annoying feeling, everything is drenched in old sweat and generally feels like I got stuck by a car. All because of drug testing or I'd be on Meth looking at porn for many hours till I begin hallucinating it.
>>
Anyone else here get insane anxiety when on acid and weed? My last trip was all smooth and chill until I smoked, then it was like all my ego defenses were stripped away and I realized every single thing I'd been doing wrong with my life over the past year.
>>
>>29200117
Salvia is the shit, I could do it and not be afraid of random drug tests. Too bad it's illegal in my state now. What a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>29198850
My favorite class of drugs is psychedelics as well. I think I like LSD a little bit more then I like shrooms because it lasts longer.
I tried DMT for the first time today and i was highly disappointed. I felt great for like 5 minutes then it wore off. Definitely not worth the price maybe I just didn't use enough. I never broke through and thats something I really want to do.
Tommorrow I am going to shroom and when my trip is at its highest I will smoke ALOT of DMT I am going to break through this time.
>>
>>29202696
DMT generally lasts 5-10 minutes. Try sandwiching it in herb or straight up vaporize it in the appropriate contraptions.
>>
>>29198850
I like adderall a lot. It's like living life normally is being high, then when you take it you're sober.

Memory is sharp, you can intuitively recall things you wouldn't otherwise, you're socially on point, quick to respond, enhanced wittiness. Cigarettes are better, weed is better, alcohol is better on adderall. You can focus on any task by just choosing to. And you just feel energized and intelligent and it removes lowly human things like appetite.

It does shrink your penor tho while you're on it.
>>
>>29202765
It's just this simple. I'm no longer a robot when I'm on adderall. I have the desire to socialize and I can actually do it without fucking up. Too bad I become twice the retard I was before on the comedown, and I'd probably kill myself through smoking if I did it regularly.
>>
>>29202714
>DMT generally lasts 5-10 minutes
I knew the trip was short but I thought it would blow me away so much the time wouldn't matter. My DMT trip barley felt better then my LSD trip and it just laser 5 minutes.
I am not giving up on it yet though tomorrow I am going to smoke more so I can breakthrough.
>>
>>29201749
>Steve Jobs was a degenerate
well he was a fag enabler so
>>
File: 1427391147496.jpg (37 KB, 493x534) Image search: [Google]
1427391147496.jpg
37 KB, 493x534
I think my favorite is dissociatives. They take you into a completely alien state of consciousness. No longer are you just some ape-man walking around on a huge rock. You're elevated to a position equivalent to a god of some sort.

Dissociatives take you way, way out there, until you're past the point of even understanding that you're on drugs. You're sucked into a completely different world, where so-called "meat pleasures" are very far below you. Everything becomes infinite. You try and remember what life was like before this trip, but you come up with nothing, so you conclude that things were like this for an infinite amount of time. You look around you and see huge structures, ones that are light-years across, and you conclude that space stretches out forever in every direction and never ends. You walk into people's dreams, you float above your own body and see yourself from the perspective of a fly in the wall, you lose the fundamental quality of being the "I". No longer are you imprisoned by the first-person or by the destructive obsession with one's ego. You become the "you", the "we", and the "they".

I'm very upset about China's ban on MXE, because MXE definitely had the potential to usher in a new counter-cultural revolution, much like the one with LSD in the '60s and MDMA in the '90s. A dissociative trip is a very mindblowing experience. It made me realize that our current state of consciousness is by no means the only one possible. I think our understanding is quite biased by our first-person perspective. It might be holding us back.
>>
>>29203968
I was looking forward to trying mxe and now there's none. I guess ket will be my first diso experience, other than n2o
>>
>>29198850
How does LSD compare to psilocybin mushrooms?

I've had about five trips and it seems to make me really neurotic, I get a surge of adrenalin, general feelings of dysphoria and all my problems smash me in the face for five hours or so.

The come down is kinda chill and happy but I'm so exhausted by the end.

It might just be a personal reaction to drugs which effect the Serotonergic system, either way I have heard people with a lot of issues or repression find psys generally difficult.

I am considering giving dissociatives a go, I just want to have an experience where I am just not that personally involved for a while, plus ketamine seems to have an anti-depressive effect which lasts a few weeks.
>>
>>29204073
you could try smaller doses of acid and or do n2o while coming up. it's hard to have a bad time with that combo and it doesn't dull the acid ime
>>
>>29203968
Duuuude this sounds great.
I've only tried 4-meo-pcp, and only twice, but it was p great even at the semi low dose.

I would love to experience trips and ego deaths like you've described.

Do you know any good current RC dissociatives? I need to get some
>>
>>29204002
Lucky me I still have a stash of MXE left. Combined with weed it gives me a euphoria easily as amazing as mdma, and instead of a shitty hangover, it gives me an amazing anti depressant afterglow that would stand alone as an amazing drug experience on it's own.

Hands down best drug after heroin and certain psychedelics and tied with the K-Hole
>>
I don't enjoy depressants. I really enjoy LSD, and very occasionally MDMA. I once did 720 micrograms of LSD, shit was interesting.
>>
>>29201246
Speak for yourself. I fucking LOVE salvia. Almost better than lsd.

*almost*
>>
1. Weed
2. Psychedelics (LSD/LSA/shrooms/salvia)
3. Stimulants (MDMA/caffeine/adderall)
4. Dissociatives (N2O)
5. CNS depressants (benzos/alcohol, but only mixed with weed and in extreme moderation)

I want to try ketamine. I hated DXM because the bodyload was too strong.
>>
>>29201692
Dumbass. Alcohol is a CNS depressant. Gasoline just kills your brain cells.
>>
>>29200155
i've take 400mg+, you'll be fine ya pussy
>>
>>29198850
I tried weed, caffeine, alcohol, and benzos
Benzos are the best thing so far
Just don't be stupid enough to get addicted
>>
>>29205785
I like benzos too but the next day they give me that fucking bugs under my skin feeling. You just gotta have the resolve to ignore it, and wait til you don't feel the need to do more.
>>
>>29205837
>but the next day they give me that fucking bugs under my skin feeling.
That sounds horrible
What benzo are you taking?
I took Lorazepam and Alprazolam
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.