[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the final solution to the white problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nkwzu3PpMK1tduuewo2_500.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkwzu3PpMK1tduuewo2_500.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
What is the final solution to the white problem?
>>
>>29198830
well considering you niggers have been freed of slavery for awhile now and you have yet to anything of importance im going to have to say you'll all be dumb niggers forever
oh by the way Tyrone I don't want any pickles on my hamburger
>>
>>29198830
Exterminate the niggers/honorary niggers; no one left to have a problem with the whites
>>
File: zyklon.jpg (39 KB, 270x379) Image search: [Google]
zyklon.jpg
39 KB, 270x379
>>29198830
I believe you meant to say, "What is the only solution"? Answer: pic related.
>>
>>29198940
>>29198979
>faggots take the b8
You are a disgrace.
>>
>>29198830
Segregation

Just leave the whiteys to themselves and they'll perish without the help of people of color
>>
>tfw white genocide is imminent
as a proud italian subhuman, I can't wait
>>
>white '""""""""""""""people'""""""""""""""
>a problem

Topkek
>>
File: genocide.jpg (45 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
genocide.jpg
45 KB, 400x300
Genocide of everyone is the best solution. First kikes, then honkeys, then niggers, and so on and so forth in that manner.
>>
The problem isn't nature, but nurture. People will continue to have problems due to the environment they were raised in. While it may be true that certain genetic makeup will attribute to different brains and bodies, this has a much smaller effect than the way people were raised.
>>
>>29199067
Fucking nerd. TAKE A HIKE KIKE
>>
File: so cruel.png (42 KB, 640x385) Image search: [Google]
so cruel.png
42 KB, 640x385
>>29199067
This. Like for instance, guys who were mutilated as kids have a lower IQ on average.
It's sad because, they already have to live with the constant reminder of how BTFO they were everytime they have sex and it doesn't really feel like anything.

So sad. RIP to their foreskins.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.