[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there were no Asian women, life would not be worth living.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Cf0a17sUUAA6NFG.jpg (62 KB, 600x1065) Image search: [Google]
Cf0a17sUUAA6NFG.jpg
62 KB, 600x1065
If there were no Asian women, life would not be worth living.
>>
Lately I've been wondering about what will happen to the world if Asia (good-tier Asia) becomes more Westernized. Like 50 years from now, will Japanese and Korean women be just as worthless as western women are now?
>>
File: 1456363173614.png (848 KB, 917x691) Image search: [Google]
1456363173614.png
848 KB, 917x691
>>29198719
I love asian girls almost as much as I love Boxxy.
>>
>>29198762
I think Japan will commit sudoku in ww3.
>>
>>29198762
they already are as rotten as western womyn, this is why herbivore men are a thing
>>
>>29198762
Asian women that have been Westernized are even more cancerous than their Western sisters.
>>
>>29198719
>implying life is worth living even with asian women
>>
Asian's are literally the shittiest race of women in existence.

Fucking off yourself.
>>
>>29198773
Fall victim not of the Aztland invaders proud robot.

Look at the lower portion and the projected cheeks. Proof positive of dormant though visible savagery.
>>
File: 1441939913728.jpg (271 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1441939913728.jpg
271 KB, 1000x1333
>>29198719
Yum, YUM.
And yes, I agree.
>>
Do none of you realize that asian women cheat more than western women? Asian countries are shame societies, where all that matters is what people think of you, not what you actually do. What that means is if you ever marry an asian woman you're expected to be okay with her going out with old boyfriends and such, because as long as you don't find out that she's cheating on you (and remember according to their culture you don't want to find out) everything is fine.

You're those gullible autismos that fall for their facade.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.