[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did I go wrong? Can I save this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160610-194225.png (92 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160610-194225.png
92 KB, 720x1280
Where did I go wrong?
Can I save this?
>>
>>29198659
you should just spare humanity and kill yourself
>>
>>29198667
why would i want to do something like that?
>>
>>29198659
But she had a patrician choice. You're in the wrong here.
>>
>>29198659
By talking to some dumb girl from tindr who u want to fuck like a dude. Idk if you can save it, commit to your approach this time and try to get her to talk
>>
>>29198659
what do you mean wrong?
you just dodged a bullet
>>
>>29198694
Not OP but if I can't talk to girl like I talk to everyone else then I don't want to talk to them.

I don't do Tinder for this reason.
>>
>>29198692
>liking the spawn of cultural cancer
>>
>>29198737
What the hell are you talking about? If you don't like Tarantino movies then just say that, don't blame it on something as vague as "cultural cancer".
>>
>>29198659
>Jk haha wyd
>>
>>29198769
sorry but movies that placate to the juvenile fantasies of brash frat boys are a scourge on society

sorry for your shit entry level taste
maybe you and audrey could go on a date ;^)
>>
>>29198824
Maybe. You guys definitely won't be.
>>
>>29198843
i dont date embryos
>>
>>29198824
>placate to
Earned a (You)
>>
>>29198934
post profile embryo
>>
>>29199118
http://letterboxd.com/amaranth/
>>
OP, you fucked yourself. A girl who has a decent taste in movies instead of the typical girl favorites like "Gossip Girl", "The Notebook" and all that shit. Most robots would kill for that girl you threw away. Do the world a favor and die
>>
>>29199305
I expected some pathetic kurosawa/bergman/godard film """""buff"""""" but I was pleasantly surprised

You're still a pseud though
>>
It gives me the heeby jeebys when /r9k/ers think its perfectly fine to talk the same way in the real world as you type here.
>>
>>29199441
you must be new ploxx
>>
>>29199441
that's not him, it's a well known figure from /tv/
>>
Hijacking thread. What should I keep in mind when texting a girl, lads?
>>
>>29198824
You sound euphoric.
>>
>>29199546
do what OP did, in doing so you take charge of the conversation, and at the same time figure out if she has a sense of humor or isnt worth your time
>>
File: the-holy-mountain.png (239 KB, 638x335) Image search: [Google]
the-holy-mountain.png
239 KB, 638x335
>>29198659

>OP doesn't like Quentin Tarantino.

OP Confirmed for shit taste

Sure he isn't the best and all his movies reference heavily but they are still really good he is definitely better than 90% of directors out there.
>>
>>29199752
watch more film
>>
>>29198659
Save what you fucking moron?

>Can I salvage this opportunity with a girl who uses an app to find new and varied cocks to put inside her vagina at random?

This is like picking through a dumpster and being upset because you accidentally threw away a half-full can of uncooked green beans

THIS WOMAN IS WORTH EVEN LESS THAN USUAL
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.