[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw dad is having a bbq at my house tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: nervouspepe.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
nervouspepe.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
>tfw dad is having a bbq at my house tomorrow
>>
QUICK ANON START PRETENDING YOUR HEAD HURTS

THE MORE PREEMPTIVE YOU ARE THE MORE BELIEVABLE IT IS

IF YOUR DAD IS COVINCED YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A THROBBING HEADACHE YOU CAN JUSTIFIABLY STAY IN YOUR ROOM ALL DAY
>>
>>29198529
This.
He knows what he's talking about.

You'd be a fool to not plan your strategy and execute it immediately.
>>
File: 1464942405172.jpg (33 KB, 499x506) Image search: [Google]
1464942405172.jpg
33 KB, 499x506
>>29198419
>tfw dad is having a bbc at my house tomorrow
>>
just get out and grab some burgers everyone knows you're that weird son of his anyway
>>
nice, cooking can be fun and barbecue is good. i've never tried grilling but i'd like to.
>>
>>29199209
bbq food is good but having a bunch of people around is not.
>>
>>29198419
Tell Dad to have a BBQ at his own fucking house
Why is your Dad using your house for a party
Lock the door when he and his friends show up, pretend not to be home
If he wants to party at your place tell him to pat the bills and the fucking rent or take a hike
I fucking hate worthless freeloaders like your dad
>>
>>29199903
We live in the same house.

I'm a decent roommate to not have parties here though.
>>
>>29199460
Fuck off faggo, grab a couple of beers and sit in the sun and nom on burgers. Whats not to like?
>>
>>29199914
you're not me(OP) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>29199903
well I live in his house I worded it weirdly I guess and he's having people over
>>
>>29199935
sorry i was answering for you since you're so slow
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.