[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people just randomly come and talk to me? >Just sitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: wojak.png (14 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
14 KB, 646x720
Why do people just randomly come and talk to me?

>Just sitting alone enjoying the weather and reading outside my favorite restaurant
>Lady shows up and and starts asking me a bunch of questions.
>"Are you bored?"
>"What are you reading?"
This happens all the time by different girls. Why? I just want to read in peace.
>>
>>29198347
ITT: normalfag humblebragging
>>
>>29198347
I fucking hate this. Why do they think their petty desire for banal small talk is more important than my solitude?
>>
>>29198357
how is that bragging
its fucking annoying when random people just ask how you're doing while you're minding your own business
i dont give a fuck about your yuppie ass leave me alone
>>
File: WHERES_RACHAEL.jpg (91 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
WHERES_RACHAEL.jpg
91 KB, 800x450
>tfw whenever this happens I get a sense of smug satisfaction by blowing them off
>go home and wonder why I am alone
>>
>>29198347
This happens to me too, ranging from little kids to random people, I guess people like you and I look 'approachable'.
>>
>Be Armyfag
>Fag Team Leader tasks me out to a detail
>Detail is to sit in the single soldier housing office
>When there is nothing to do you spend your time sitting until lunch then until release time after you come back from lunch
>Every fucking time some fucking crusty ass blue monster sipping PT skipping crusty ass sunflower seed suckin Copenhagen dippin E6 walks by me they ask what I'm reading
>They ask it again
>They ask if the book is good
>One of their fucking wives show up to the building
>I'm in the back, on a corner, on my chair reading my book
>Fucking wife asks me what book I'm reading
>She asks whats it about
>She starts talking to me

LEAVE ME ALONE REEEEEEE
>>
>>29198528
>Every fucking time some fucking crusty ass blue monster sipping PT skipping crusty ass sunflower seed suckin Copenhagen dippin E6 walks by me they ask what I'm reading
I'm not even in the army and I know exactly the kind of person you are describing. Disgusting desu
>>
File: ugh.png (417 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
417 KB, 500x700
>Waiting in line at BK
>Girl behind me in line says she thinks I'm cute and wants me to sit with her
>Tell her to fuck off because I always eat alone
holy shit normies are such assholes.
>>
>Run because I'm in a hurry
>Some faggot ALWAYS has to say RUN FORREST RUN!
>Look at him as I continue my stride
>Shit eating fucking grin

>Run Forrest Run!
>>
File: tshabala.png (397 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
tshabala.png
397 KB, 1366x768
>>29198528
>crusty ass blue monster sipping PT skipping crusty ass sunflower seed suckin Copenhagen dippin E6
you mean this guy?
>>
>>29198691
Sure. Whatever.

Fuck Senior NCOs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.