[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your dog killed the cat's baby >3am. >hearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1462393900731.jpg (96 KB, 498x445) Image search: [Google]
1462393900731.jpg
96 KB, 498x445
>tfw your dog killed the cat's baby

>3am.

>hearing noises, oh shit cat has babies

>malamute hears peeping noises, get's triggered

>malamute runs and puts baby in his mouth, he let it drop seconds after, he didn't chew or play with baby kitten

>shocked

>tfw kitten lies on the ground, thinking everything alright

>tfw seeing red things, and blood

>tfw seeing the fucking internals of the little kitten lying on the ground, belly ripped

>is this reality?

>crying, wtf for about 10 minutes

>tfw i realise my dog just popped the soft belly of newborn kitten with his light bite

>tfw dog didn't want to kill, dropped it instantly after he realised what he has done

>be me crying all night, that sweet little thing was suffering with open intestines for almost 5 minutes, sticking his legs in the air and weeping
'peep' 'peep' 'peep' struggling, didn't know what's going on, this cute little creature just laid there and lifted his limps, clearly suffering til it died.

>tfw shocked to hell, cat just got this one little baby
>tfw momym cat didn't knew what to do, just ran around meowing very loud all day for 1 week

>tfw this picture of this little small cute cat with open belly and intestines lying on the ground never get's out of my head

>didn't even know she was pregnat, im a poor neet, didn't had money to let it sterilize, didn't make a great deal out of it before kitten.
Oh god, this was my worst day in my life, and now my cat is pregnant again, this time i locked her in my bedroom, i sleep on the ground in the kitchen now.

Malamute is a cute dog, a nice dog, he just pit the kitten in his mouth seconds after he let it drop, he didn't even bit or played with it, he just stayed there and had it in his mouth.

Oh god..oh god..
>>
>>29198137
Was it only one kitten?
>>
>>29198467
Nevermind I missed that one detail. Sorry, that sounds fucked up.
>>
>one of those poor assholes who can afford an animal but cannot afford to get them spayed or neutered

The two should go hand in hand you fuck. I bet you don't even get them vaccinated.
>>
>>29198137
Judging by your shit tier english I'm guessing you're some sort of third worlder so I wouldn't feel too bad. Being a horrible pet owner is par for the course for shitskins.
>>
I would have killed that dog. This is why you don't have dogs, let alone with a cat. They are too retarded and destructive.
>>
>>29198137
Your great-great-great-great grandfather would rip and tear animals and other humans apart for the good of his tribe and community and you're having a cry over a dead fucking cat.

You're a disgrace
>>
Nigga cartoons should have taught you cats and dogs are opposing forces of nature what the fuck did you think would happen theyd sit down and have tea together?
>>
You didn't put the kitten out of its misery?
>>
>>29198526
>implying we still live in the same society as 1866 and we haven't change at all from then
Logic of a 14 year old.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.