[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw such a loser you didn't even have other loser friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1465175936282.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1465175936282.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>tfw such a loser you didn't even have other loser friends
>>
>>29198087
its never too late. if you're willing to work hard you can turn your life around by the time you're 28. if you're older than 28 you're fucked though obviously.
>>
>>29198087
havent had a friend since i was 13, im 27 now.
>>
>>29198165
Have you tried going out and interacting with other people?
>>
>>29198165
>tfw same thing
My life went to shit after Middle School. The fact that all my friends were Mexicans in elementary school who turned into cholos didn't help, though.
>>
>>29198194
no, i live at home with my ma. i never had a job.
>>
>>29198087
>tfw almost normal but not normal enough to avoid having outcast friends
I was on the fence and so close to normality but I tipped the wrong way...
>>
>>29198259
What the fuck do you do all day? Seriously 14 years of nothing?
>>
>>29198290
not nothing, i still go out places with mom or the other family.

recently went to a family reunion at new york. super akward btw with me being a neet and all, especially with my asshole brother ripping on me about it.
>>
I told my therapist that he thought I was psychotic, he still does to this day. He does not understand the concept of no friends but he also has never used the internet or know what video games are, so it makes sense he does not get it but I dont know why he is still allowed to practice medicine.
>>
>>29198165
Does your mother not tell you to piss off and find a job?
>>
>>29198333
she actually pressuring me to find one

but just dont feel like it, you sure youre on the right board?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.