[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are no "robots" on r9k anymore. After spending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 3.jpg (253 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
253 KB, 1024x683
There are no "robots" on r9k anymore. After spending the last 2 years without internet I have been browsing here for the whole week.

>Omegle threads with 15 year old /b/tards and /soc/ attention whores on cam with the r9k tag is the norm.
>Skype and/or social contact threads in which a bunch of average casual 4chan users meet up are the norm
>Idolize/Worship threads of /soc/ attention whores who came over here to exploit the lack of on-topic (there is no topic) enforcement for their own benefit are the norm.
>There are no robot snack threads, there are no robot life hack threads, there are no quality threads anymore, just attention whores and normalfag memers

I'm leaving. Where I go, I do not know. But I'm not staying here.
>>
Mind if I ask what have you been doing that you didn't have internet past 2 years?
>>
>>29197911
no one gives a shit nigga. Leave.
>>
>Hasn't used Internet in two years

>Has the audacity to say we're not robots
>>
it's cute how the neckbeards called themselves 'robots'.
>>
>>29197938
You're lucky you caught me as I was closing the window out. I was in Colorado near the Aspen to see my Grandparents off. They had a lot of farm land that my Dad inherited and we had to maintain it until a buyer settled in. There's no internet out there.

>>29197965
Thank you 15 year old /b/tard. Have fun with your Sadfrog and Wojak memes. Seeya.
>>
How can you say that there are no robots left if you haven't even attempted to make a thread to draw them in?. Complaining is really easy you know
>>
too bad you were away, you could have joined in on the shut ins fantasizing about being farmer threads
it'll be a great society populated by only the most effete of spergs
>>
File: lW64KKuD_400x400.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lW64KKuD_400x400.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>29197911
>Where I go
>>
Yeah, it's gone to shit. It's mostly redditors I'm pretty sure. I just come here to get easy (You)s from retards by pretending to be an incredibly vain woman.
>>
>>29198164
So you contribute to the cancer by making bait threads?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.