[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>having sex with gf >"oh yea, suck my big cock"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 540x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 540x676
>having sex with gf
>"oh yea, suck my big cock"
>she says I should shut up and it is just average size

That's it, this killed my mood for ever, we didn't had sex since then. She doesn't like role play, sexting, talking naughty or swallowing(she swallowed at the beginning of the relationship)
>>
>>29197837
lol cut your losses op. shits done.

next time though i wouldnt use the word big if its not big. just say cock, or dick even cock sounds a bit corny to me.

but yh sounds like you and your gf have hit the bottom. once the sex dies, everything else follows.

hey at least it's a lesson for next time
>>
>Tfw gf gags on cock

not because it's large, it's just smelly.
>>
>>29197837
she sounds pretty lame, you should dump her amigo

Wait a while though or make it seem like its for some other reason because she'll undoubtedly believe you dumped her cus your self conscious about your dick and not because you got bored/tired of her
>>
>>29197837
wew get out lad
>>
File: 11CUK_588.jpg (36 KB, 503x457) Image search: [Google]
11CUK_588.jpg
36 KB, 503x457
That means she's fucking a guy with a bigger dick =(
>>
does she have any good qualities at all?
>>
>>29197837
Not your blog, you faggot

>>29198601
kek
>>
>>29197837
>tfw bf asks if I'm sore
>uh, h-huh, yeah
>tfw i was talking about my clit but i know he was talking about the vagoo.
>>
>>29197837
Would she dump you for calling her fat, or having small tits?

Both of those things can be fixed. Your dick is how it will be forever. Dump her because she disrespected you as much as a woman can
>>
She's over you. You are now basically her bitch. Leave now.
>>
>oh yeah, suck my big cock
Man that is some pretty shitty bedtalk no wonder you kill her libido
>>
>>29197837
It's just banter idiot, get over yourself
>>
If you can't have sex with your gf why even have her around?
>>
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89 KB, 644x781
I JUST WANT BIG MASSIVE DONG
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.