[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw my mother insists smoke is attracted to light and won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1414984315.jpg (91 KB, 441x468) Image search: [Google]
1414984315.jpg
91 KB, 441x468
>mfw my mother insists smoke is attracted to light and won't believe me no matter how much shit I show her that says otherwise
>tells me to turn the lights in the living room off whenever I'm making anything because the smoke will go to the living room if I won't
>>
Yo momma sound like one fucked up bitch
>>
At least there's no doubt as to how and why you wound up here. Thank your mom for those genius genes.
>>
Ask your mom as to how the fuck that even makes sense and maybe she'll realize how stupid she's being.
>>
>>29197627
I've asked her many times, anon. She has no explanation other than "you can see smoke float towards light" even though that's false.
>>
File: Smoke-In-The-Light-590x300.jpg (47 KB, 590x300) Image search: [Google]
Smoke-In-The-Light-590x300.jpg
47 KB, 590x300
>>29197627
"Because when I turn the light on, I can clearly see the smoke around it, but when I turn the light off, the smoke dissipates and I can't see it anymore. Therefore, smoke is drawn to light. See?"
>>
>>29197720
Woah anon, are you her? That's literally her explanation.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.