[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have a female friend >I've never attempted anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 558x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 558x744
>tfw have a female friend
>I've never attempted anything other than being in the friend zone, not one sexual comment or suggestion to her
>afraid to make a move because having 1 friend keeps me from wanting to kill myself

Who else?
>>
>>29197131
I know that feel. Many people have suggested that we date and that we are perfect for each other. I think we would be.
But I have no idea what she thinks, and I'm so afraid of losing our friendship which I value a lot.
>>
>>29197131
most likely she has a normal social life, witch most likely means that her views on a guy like you, who browses /r9k/ are below of a human. And rightfully so, most likely, unless you're actually doing something in your life
>>
>>29197131
Next time you see her just whip out your dick. Get her into the car by yourself and just whip out your dick. Just whip it out. Guarantee she will jump on your cock, this has gotten me out of plenty of jams when I don't know what to say. Most women just want a man to be direct and sexual with them. The rest will take care of itself.
>>
>>29197271
I have a job and I'm "cute" (6/10 facial aesthetics). This girl doesn't seem to have many friends or any plans, I suggest some place to go and she meets me there.
>>
>>29197131
Why the fuck would you want a female friend? That's like having a dog you can't play with.

Women are dumb, shallow, emotional, unoriginal, faithless, and boring. If you can't fuck her, she's a waste of time.

Don't think of her rejecting you as losing a friend. Think of it as gaining one less female in your life.
>>
>>29197404
My issues are different than yours.
>>
Somewhat unrelated but it's story time Anon.

>Be me
>16 at the time but a month away from being 17
>Physically i'm not bad looking
>Acne, but not too terrible
>Decent bone structure, not ugly but not really handsome
>Average basically
>Emotionally however i'm a bit of a wreck
>Social anxiety so terrible I can barely hold a conversation
>Usually just one word responses until the other person leaves, can't make eye contact, sweat profusely etc etc
>Not too many hobbies or interests so I have the personality of a saltine cracker that's been marinated in water
>Not depressed or any other serious mental issues so i'm not entirely fucked in the head
>3 People i'd really consider friends
>All grew up together just a few houses apart
>Bro who was just like me, social outcast that is, who I'll call Andy
>Other bro who was a small time drug dealer, sold weed, shrooms and few prescription things like Xanax and Oxy, i'll call him Nate
>And then a girl i'll call Dana
>Absolutely perfect in my eyes
>To everyone else she was maybe a 6.5/10 at best but she was my angel
>Skinny but not that skeletal anorexic shit
>Around 5'9
>Brownish hair with like a dash of crimson
>Most adorable freckles on her cheeks
>Smile was so warm she could melt steel beams, even without jet fuel
>Like all of us she was fucked up in her own way
>Parents split up when she was 5 because her dad was an abusive sack of shit
>Mom was an alcoholic schizo wreck that killed herself when she was 8
>Lived with her grandmother after that, sweetest old lady i've ever had the pleasure of knowing
>Around freshman year is when I first realized I liked her
>Up until then she'd been nothing more than my best friend, was like a younger sister to me
>It literally hurt to be around her after that
>Always wanted to let her know how I felt, but being the definition of beta made it impossible

Conting.
>>
>>29198007
Does this girl's name happen to be Ana?
>>
>>29197131
>not one sexual comment or suggestion to her
Are you sure? That's the easiest way to get girls to laugh and the only way to get her to want you because it is proof that you a confident enough around her to talk like that and man enough to hold your own while creating sexual tension.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.