[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>EXPELLYARMUS wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>EXPELLYARMUS

wat do?
>>
>*teleports behind*
>nothing personnell kid
>AVADA KEVADRA
>>
>pull out the dictionary on the page where feminism is
>her spell hits it
>feminism ceases to exist
>watson just put herself out of a job
>>
Call her a white washing racist bitch because Hermione is actually black and she should get her creepy school shooting slave owning ass out of my sight and then rape her.
>>
I want to rub my greasy neck beard all over her face and lips
>>
>>29197135
that was the most low-brow thing i've read today
if you're going to BTFO feminists you gotta do a better job than that
>>
Does this only remove a weapon from my hand, or anything?
If the latter I drop my soda
>>
>>29197260
im sorry i disappointed you senpai
>>
expel my semen into her ass
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.