[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /afraid of death/ here? I want to kill myself but I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: 1424991401624s.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1424991401624s.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
who /afraid of death/ here?

I want to kill myself but I don't want hell to be real
>>
>>29196953
Hell isn't real you dipshit, it is literally a fairytale for scaring people. There are better reasons to be afraid of death.
>>
If Muslim hell is real then if you're not a Muslim you're going to roast in it forever.

if Christian hell is real then if you're not a Christian you're going to roast in it forever.

And you can't be both.

So basically even if you don't kill yourself, the two biggest religions in the world say if you don't pick the right one you will be on fire for trillions upon gazillions of years, just fuckin' blistering.

Boiling, frying, cooking alive. Your tongue will swell with the heat, your balls will explode, your eyeballs will burst out of their sockets. And it'll happen over and over again.

Because remember, God loves you.
>>
Actually I just invented a religion and it says that people who commit suicide go to anime heaven and people who die by other causes go to a soul garden where they have spiky dicks that secrete battery acid shoved in and out of their assholes for eternity.
Convert OP
>>
>>29196953
maybe you are already in hell and that's why you will not kill yourself because you will suffer until you draw your final fucking breath
>>
>>29197133
like what? nonexistence? that's exactly what I'm hoping for
>>
>>29197276
like not ever being able to masturbate again or watch anime or some pleasant shit like that
>>
>>29197313
anime's shit and masturbating is boring
>>
>>29196953
samurai cut themselves open and bled to death, where is your samurai spirit OP?
>>
>>29197327
those were jsut examples, simply whatever you enjoy the most. you won't be able to do it again. having fun is literally the only thing people prolong their existence for.
>>
>>29196953
early christians were generally suicidal. The church didn't attack suicide until later on when they needed to avoid becoming a suicide cult
>>
>>29197400
nigga I don't believe in Christian hell, I just mean "hell" as a general term for "not fun afterlife"

maybe quantum archaeology is real and I'll be waking up in an AI's version of hell in 300 years
>>
Suiciders are just quitters, we all get there eventually so you might as well just see it out properly
>>
>>29196953
It's why I don't drive
>>
Serious question.

What's worse:

A) An eternity of suffering
B) An eternity of nothing
>>
>>29197502

Suffering, at least I continue to exist
>>
People go to hell because they don't *truly* accept Jesus into their life.

People who commit suicide simply don't have enough faith in Christ.
>>
>>29197526
Imagine being this afraid.
>>
>>29197698

I'm not even afraid, I just would rather continue to exist than not
>>
>>29197455
I can apply the same logic too
We all get there eventually so why wait?
>>
>>29197502
>An eternity of suffering
That's one of the scariest thoughts I ever had. Imagine an entire life time of being burnt alive, only for that to happen another life time, and another one, until never. Hell doesn't come to an end.
>>
>>29197276
like pain
>>
>>29197313

If you cease to exist when you die then you won't miss masturbating or watching anime.

There wouldn't be any feelings or anything. It'd just be nothingness.
>>
>>29197502

A is obviously worse.
>>
>2010+6
>still believing after life

do you remember anything before born? it will be a same when you quit life.
>>
>>29197502
The former obviously. I actually want the latter.
>>
>>29197794

Not really, you'd get used to it, the only way a hell could work is by constantly throwing new things at you but after thousands of years it's hard to imagine anything would really bother you, that's why the concept of hell is stupid
>>
As bad as my life is I'm never going to kill myself, gotta just keep going. I really wish I could just stop giving a fuck and live my life how I see fit, not caring what others think of me.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>>29196953
I think the most horrible thing I could ever see in the afterlife if there is one would be dying after a life of loneliness and too cowardly to even commit suicide

And then seeing all the couples who died and reunited in the afterlife. Happier than their were even in life. And I have to exist. Forever. Alone. Immortal.

For. Eternity.

That is hell. The idea that the feels will never be escaped.
>>
>>29196953
I'm not scared to die, i'm a little bit scared of what comes after
>>
>tfw don't want to be alive but don't want to die at the same time
I just wish that I could get a brain aneurysm and die suddenly.
>>
>>29197931

The good news is you'll never find out
>>
>>29196953
Hell isn't real, please don't kill yourself, though. Life can be hard-painful, even-but it's the only one you get.

>>29197198
Allah's even worse, eternal anguish PLUS having every even slightly good memory from your life erased if you don't follow the religion.
>>
>>29197921
>not going celestial Elliot Rodger
>>
>>29197963

You don't want to die you just don't want to be you
>>
>>29197984

>please don't kill yourself

fuck off with your feigned compassion
>>
>>29197999
>you swing punches but your fists just pass through the normies
>>
>>29198009
No, I just want to die. Dying suddenly would be the best, but I also kind of wish that there'd be a huge war so I could get drafted and die in combat.
>>
>>29198014
Nothing feigned about it, not that you'll believe it. Just because some people you know personally are selfish, uncaring assholes doesn't make every other person one, mate.
>>
>>29198141
People like you really love going on the internet and feigning compassion and empathy to make themselves feel like good people. If he was to kill himself, you wouldn't give a damn. Maybe you'd pretend to be sad for a minute, hour, or an entire day. But in the end, you wouldn't give a shit. You don't know him and have probably never met him. You have no reason to care for him or anything that he does. You pretend like you care in order to make yourself feel good.
>>
>>29196953
are you me?
except I wouldn't say I'm scared of death
I'm scared of hell and pain :D
>>
>>29197921
But Anon. You'll have someone special waiting for you too.

You won't even realise it. Your memories will be erased. And you'll be reborn. You'll meet as children and you be childhood sweethearts together. You'll grow up and have the perfect life together. You'll get married have kids and grow old together. And you'll be reunited when you "die" a second time

A celestial apology for the painful life you had to live.
>>
>>29198187
Someone's cynical, sorry I've offended you.
>>
I'm hoping that it's either non-existence, or a reality which I can make my own. I'd literally just recreate my room with a computer and watch anime for eternity. I'd never have to shit or piss again, and I'd never go hungry. Just eternity of watching cute girls doing cute things. And If I ever did get bored of that I'd move on to something else like playing music again.
>>
>>29198296
You could be a bit more creative and magic yourself up a gf...

That's my dream
>>
>>29198256
It isn't "you" in that case, the "you" of now would be dead, because the new "you" lacks the things that make up your identity.
>>
File: 1449956300867.jpg (121 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
1449956300867.jpg
121 KB, 692x960
>Be uber manlet
>Hell is real
>Nothing changes

I could honestly give a shit about death. It's dying/fucking up my suicide that I'm afraid of desu senpai.
>>
If Hell is real I'll finally be able to meet a robot in real life.
>>
>>29196953
Oh, I'm counting on it.

If I do eventually off myself, I'm an atheist, but if a God does exist, I'm going to tell him to just put me in hell, if he was that fucked up I wouldn't want to be anywhere near him.
>>
>>29196953
Nonexistence frightens me, at least while I'm breathing there is still a shred of hope.
>>
>>29196953
Friend you are already in hell. You have been nothing since the beginning of the Universe and it did not bother you before. This hellish life is a brief meaningless interlude in your non-existence. Embrace your natural state and kill yourself, nothing but peace awaits you friend.
>>
posts and comments like thus is why i fkn love 4chan
>>
>>29197502
Nothing is as scary as before you were born, as in, not scary.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.