[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black Femanon >always wanted a Virgin Asian bf >make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 1222x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 1222x712
>be black Femanon
>always wanted a Virgin Asian bf
>make a Craigslist ad asking for Asian bf

This sounds way too good to be true. Should I avoid?
>>
>>29196717

GO AWAY BEBE NIGRESS PLEASE GO
>>
File: lonely.jpg (28 KB, 451x458) Image search: [Google]
lonely.jpg
28 KB, 451x458
>>29196717
i would bet 2 dollars of my hard earned neetbux that you gon' be drugged and raped by some fat 40-year-old fuck.
Well sex is sex, so i would say:
go for it.
>>
>>29196717

Meet somewhere public first, like a Starbucks or some place where a lot of narcs hang out in case this turns out to be some weird scam or some sketchy guy. But I say go for it.
>>
>>29196717
Don't do it anon. It'll turn out that he's 16 after you're done fucking him, and you'll have to live with that fact for the rest of your life.
>>
>>29196717

Why are Black girls attracted to Asian boys?
This seems to be very common.
>>
>>29197747
Black women want children with light skin and straight hair but hate white people, so asians are everything they want; smart, mild mannered, straight hair, light skin, (usually) skinny, etc
>>
>>29196717

>craigslist

you gon get raped
>>
I find this entire scenario very hard to believe, "black femanon."

If you're real though pls be my gf. I'm a white boy who teaches HS and wants to vibe on your chocolate skin or something like that.
>>
>>29196717

One of my friends is Chinese-American and he's fit, funny, good-natured and easy-going. Has a black girlfriend, and he's the only Asian male I know of who made that choice.

He's definitely not a virgin (at least not after she got through with him). They've been together for a few years now.
>>
>Too good to be true

No its probably true. I'm on the same boat.

t. 25 year old Virgin Eurasian.

I'm going to fucking do it next year.
>>
>>29196717
if he's posting on craigslist for a hook up he's probably a mega-autist
>>
>>29198370
>Black women want children with light skin and straight hair but hate white people, so asians are everything they want

Well if they're willing to go the single mom route, I suppose they could always go to a sperm bank and get pregnant from some Asian scientist or doctor.
>>
>>29196717
congrats. Make sure you guys meet up in public first. bring mace!
You found a guy off CL ffs.
stil happy for you though
>>
>>29198610
>asian
>able to be a sperm donor
hahahahahAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA END THIS MEME LIFE ALREADY. FUCK THESE WHITE AND BLACK AMERICAN FAGGOTS.
>>
>>29196717
>femanon
You got me right there.
GTFO cancer. Your the reason /r9k/ been shit lately.
>>
>>29196717

Why avoid?? This is exactly what you were looking for? Maybe make a new snapchat so he can't backtrace you in case it's a hoax, but it's at least worth a shot!!

Good luck!
>>
>>29196717
So lucky! I'd go for it, and using snapchat allows you to see pictures of him and know he isn't a fake. Good luck, OP! And I agree with >>29197524 . Make sure that you meet somewhere public and safe, and that you're not depending on him for a ride home.
>>
>>29196717
He only says he wants to lose his viginity this is a huge hint that he is only in it for the pussy.
you better make sure hes actually interested in being your bf before you go any further.
>>
>>29196717
>be black maleanon
>parents are setting me up with this FOB graduate student that thinks I'm "handsome"
>have to get rid of all my anime posters and figures in the meantime
>>
File: sexual_orientation_chinese.jpg (59 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
sexual_orientation_chinese.jpg
59 KB, 640x853
>>29197747
>Why are Black girls attracted to Asian boys?

One reason is demographics. There is an imbalance that makes dating difficult for black women.
There's a population of black females that have higher achievements than many black males, having done better in educating themselves and climbing the ladder. At the same time, there's are too many black men who are out of the dating pool material due to drugs, alcohol, or prison.
This surplus of women tends to encourage Chad behavior in the remaining high-quality men, since they have the Sexual Market Value advantage.

For Asian men, the problem is that Asian women are extremely popular in many cultures, so they tend to date and marry out of their ehnicity at higher rates than the men. That compounds with the male-predominant gender imbalance in Asian countries, which gets exported out to other countries as men emmigrate. Culturally, they are considered low-value males despite being substantially above average on many measures such as education, income, and low obesity.
>>
>>29198775
>>have to get rid of all my anime posters and figures in the meantime

Good thinking, anon. Making any hints that would give her the idea you have Yellow Fever can be the end of such a relationship. Anime can sometimes be taken as such, even if it generally more acceptable among FOBs.
>>
>>29199289
She already knows that I'm a sinophile.
Weeb stuff might be a bit overboard though.
>>
>>29198745
i dont want to be someones first though...so idk
>>
>>29199890
>i dont want to be someones first though...so idk

On the other hand, you know the conventional wisdom about how virgins are clingy? It can be true for male virgins, too. That could potentially mean lots of cute cuddling and snuggles.
>>
>>29196733
One and done. Why are the rest of you even posting in a bebe thread?
>>
>>29199958
No man has ever gotten clingy with me. seems unreal.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.