[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>older sister used to always rub her pussy boogers in my hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: AAAHHHHH.jpg (1 MB, 5453x5037) Image search: [Google]
AAAHHHHH.jpg
1 MB, 5453x5037
>older sister used to always rub her pussy boogers in my hair

any one else have an older sibling that bullied them?
>>
>>29196189
>pussy boogers
welp there goes the last little bit of my will to talk to women
>>
Thanks anon, you just murdered the last lingering bit of heterosexuality I had.
>>
welp , that about settles my decision to become asexual
>>
>tfw pulling pussy boogers out
Pure bliss. Almost as good as pulling long hair out of your buttcrack.
>>
>>29196189
>pussy boogers

3DPD NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
>>29196189
Well that just about makes me want to fuck shit-reamed man asshole.
Thanks op
>>
I would unironically eat a pussy booger, but only if she's shaved.
>>
God man, when you have access to the same pussy constly you start to realize how fucking gross they are. Just after their period they will get snotty white shit that leaks out, nothing is more of a turn off than parting her legs ready to stick it in and seeing that. Sometimes they'll get white clumpy shit too, it's just vomit inducing man.
>>
>>29196189
DOES THAT ACTULLY EXIST
>>
>>29196396
yes, it's a what she called her discharge
>>
>Sister used to bully me
>punch and bite me then tell parents that I started it
>tell her one day I'll be bigger than she is
>one day she slaps me
>stand up and realize I'm looking down at her
>punch her hard as fuck square in the jaw

Grounded for probably a month, it was years ago. She had a black eye and bitched/moaned for a week, but she never fucked with me physically again
>>
>>29196560
>square in the jaw
>black eye
>>
>>29196582

hello phoenix wright
>>
File: clue.jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
clue.jpg
8 KB, 320x180
>>29197061
Come on that was entry level, I'm a brainlet and I noticed that
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.