[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 14443456567567.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
14443456567567.gif
848 KB, 665x662
6'1"
9... 9..... 96 FUCKING POUNDS
KILL ME
KILL
FUCKING KILL END ME
>>
I don't believe you. Post a pic or get out.
>>
>>29196074
Not even possible man, I'm 5'7 and weigh 138 pounds and I look as thin as a stick
>>
Liar I'm 5'9 and 145lbs and still pretty thin. You'd be a literal skeleton.
>>
File: dsaffgddvbg.jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
dsaffgddvbg.jpg
56 KB, 800x600
>>29196084
>I don't believe you. Post a pic or get out.
My hand, next to a glass of milk for reffeerence
>>
>>29196231
jesus fucking allah, fucking africans
>>
>>29196231
So what planet are you from?
>>
>>29196074
How...

Thats literal skeleman tier.
>>
>>29196231
thank mr sketal
>>
>>29196620
Pluto.
>>
>>29196231
jesus christ my man
>>
File: gfjfkhgkj.jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
gfjfkhgkj.jpg
56 KB, 800x600
Here's my fucking leg

KILL FUCK
>>
File: PicsArt_03-04-06.13.56.jpg (56 KB, 943x644) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-04-06.13.56.jpg
56 KB, 943x644
RE: KILL YOU
unless you do something fast, you'll be dead within two months.

LOTS OF CARBS, CARBS, CARBS, GOOD OR BAD... CARBS CARBS CARBS

My wife is a nurse and I have a background in internal medicine

INDICATED: walking into an emergency room tonight

CONTRAINDICATED: asking a bunch of sissy faggots for medical advice online
>>
How do people get like this

My one consistent joy in life is eating (not fat doe)
>>
File: -1533014085473938824.jpg (58 KB, 423x661) Image search: [Google]
-1533014085473938824.jpg
58 KB, 423x661
This did not happen overnight, meaning you allowed this to happen, leaning more importantly you did this to yourself intentionally, meaning even more importantly that you are exercising anorexia bulimia, meaning even more and more and more importantly that you are displaying the behavior of a female...

That's okay if you are a sissy betafag...

What's not okay is your lineage, both from the past and the possible future lineage... They are counting on you to man up....

Get off your ass ( is that an ass or a change purse? ) and hobble your way into an emergency room RIGHT NOW

I also suggest psychiatric treatment, because letting yourself get to this point proves that you have unresolved issues from the past, and because you are passive aggressive, you are allowing these ridiculous issues from the past determine your future or lack thereof...

The people on this site are unable to get their own lives together, unable to stop self-defeating....

WTF made you think they were the ones to give you medical advice or psychiatric advice?

You are truly lucky that I was here today
>>
>>29196869
where do you find enough fat to get fat
I never understood this, I'm also skeletor and I just don't have enough food to not be
I even work out with a program but I just can't afford to spend the time/money for more than 2.5 meals per day
wtf do you eat
and don't say snacks because potato chips and chocolate get old immediately
>>
damn the lowest I ever got was 6ft and 119lbs
How do you do it man?
>>
>>29196074
Thats dangerously underweight go to the hospital retard.
>>
File: Tom Ford Sunglasses.png (61 KB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
Tom Ford Sunglasses.png
61 KB, 315x315
It would be contrary to my medical training you're not advise you to immediately find medical assistance... As in immediately... As in RIGHT NOW !....

If I did not give you this advice I would be guilty of allowing you to cause harm to yourself, which was against my oath.

You need to be put on intravenous fluids immediately, and don't be afraid of this part : you need a two-week psychiatric evaluation.

During this psychiatric evaluation they will give you a clonazepam.

They will also keep you on the proper diet to make sure you have the right intake.

After 2 weeks ( it will actually be five days ) they will have the answers that you need

I need you to stay alive, so I can continue to ridicule you
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-10-13-15-40.png (239 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-10-13-15-40.png
239 KB, 720x1280
FUCK SPEECH TO TEXT

IT RUINS ALL OF MY INSULTS
>>
>>29196940
>Lunch
Scrambled Egg quesadillas

>Dinner
Viet chicken skewers on vermicelli with veggies
2 banana, blueberry, almond milk smoothie

And I'm 164 lbs. I actually gained a lot of weight recently because I was drinking a lot of beer.

And if you don't have the funds to not be skeletor you should go on public assistance. I see some fat ass nigs cashing in their food stamps on the regular.
>>
>>29196231
Oh lord that's not attractive. Have you tried weight gainers? Unless you're broke then idk what to tell you.

You don't need to fuck off you can stay.
>>
>>29197183
that's two meals, I eat more than that
and I'm not in murica so no food stamps
besides, it's not like I'm starving cause I'm poor, but the only way I could eat more is if I ordered takeout every day on top of everything else I eat and everything in my vicinity is horrible and overpriced
>>
>>29196074
>6'1
>96 lbs
Jesus Christ, get your ass to an emergency room right now.
>>
>>29196074
Check your thyroid for Hashimoto or basedow sickness.
>>
>>29196074
Check your thyroid for basedow or Hashimoto sickness
>>
>>29196074
>6'1"
>96 lbs
How the fuck is this even possible??? I'm fucking 5'3" and I weight around 96lbs myself, and I'm still underweight
>>
How the hell are you alive, jesus christ.

I'm pretty sure you're well below the point where malnourishment begins to cause brain damage.
>>
eat more faggot

can we we rid of this stupid bot already
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.