[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me why guys orbit girls? No one can be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Akiwa.png (263 KB, 323x412) Image search: [Google]
Akiwa.png
263 KB, 323x412
Can someone explain to me why guys orbit girls?

No one can be naive enough to think they're going to get pussy after orbiting, right? Are they just after genuine friendship?

Pic unrelated.
>>
They seek female attention even when they know it won't lead anywhere and they think in their mind that they have the smallest chance to get pussy so it's not impossible
>>
>>29196030
Yes, they do think they can earn pussy points, no they are not interested in friendship. That wouldn't be orbiting, that would be being a friend.
>>
>>29196030
they want to be near her, so they try to be

what's hard to understand about it
>>
>>29196030
When I orbited I did a bit of both. I was a friend (still am) but also hoped in the back of my mind for her to eventually gf me. It was also weird because I knew back then that orbiting a "oneitis" wouldn't get me anything, and that there are no such things such as oneitises, that there are a million girls just like her around. I knew all of this, I knew I was unlikely to get laid out of it (and I didn't) yet I still went through with it.

While I'm still a friend, hell I was the guy that friendzoned myself by saying I'm not like 'those other guys' (so I could eventually end up in bf position), to this day I can't explain why I self-consciously orbited when I knew the results of it. I knew I was basically appearing as a beta cuck, yet I went through with it.
>>
The only people that do that irl are teenagers or people who have zero self awareness and don't know any better.
>>
>No one can be naive enough to think they're going to get pussy after orbiting, right?

you thought wrong nigger
>>
>>29196079
>That wouldn't be orbiting, that would be being a friend.
Fair point.

>>29196162
>what's hard to understand about it
That if getting in her pants is in the end goal, acting like a complete wussy friend isn't the way to make it happen. Seems obvious.
>>
>>29196301
Well like I said >>29196195 I couldn't explain why I was doing it when I was doing it. Maybe cause she cucked like five other guys who tried to be direct about it and then publicly humiliated them, three of them Chads.

They never recovered.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.