[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything as boring as an average penis? Big dicks can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1433578992774.jpg (208 KB, 1651x1238) Image search: [Google]
1433578992774.jpg
208 KB, 1651x1238
Is there anything as boring as an average penis? Big dicks can be worshiped and evoke submission, small dicks can be laughed at and dominated sexually, average dicks are just bland, nothing to spice it up.
>>
>>29195765
>The average is the average

No fucking shit. Also if you think you need a 12+ inch dick to sexually dominate a woman, the you might be the biggest beta I've ever met.
>>
>>29195765

I wonder how much he paid her to do that. Go figure. We can't score and some small dicked fag is getting a blowjob from an emo slut, and she lets him take a picture.

Women are dumb.
>>
>>29195810
The Amateur Allure guy is like 4.5" ~ 5" and has jizzed into hundreds of mouths.
>>
>>29195842

I'll be sure to mention that to /pol/ the next time they tell me to "man up" so I can "save western civilization", as if it's even worth saving.

Four hundred trillion keks.
>>
>>29195765

> 4" knob gets more action in one night than your 7" pole ever will.
This is why autism and high cort is hell
>>
>>29195765
Small dick and balls are way better.

They don't hurt and we can use toys which make everything nicer. Big dicks are a meme.
>>
>>29195765
Fuck out of here with this dick talk. I'll never get to experience lots of things, so what? Do the best with the cards your dealt and have a fucking laugh.
>>
>>29196021
>Do the best with the cards your dealt and have a fucking laugh.
But you're too average to be laughed at.
>>
>>29195765
It's not the dicks fault if the women is unimagitive.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.