[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever date a nymphomaniac? How was it? I'm curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 800x713) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 800x713
Anyone ever date a nymphomaniac? How was it? I'm curious because my friend is dating one
>>
it was ok until she told me i was eating another mans nut
>>
>>29195675
I have and after a couple weeks it becomes very tiring and draining, both physically and emotionally. I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>29195786
Emotionally? What did she do that would drain you emotionally?
>>
>>29195986
The need for sex is constant. I'm not always in the mood. Sometimes I like to be intimate without having to stuff my dick into a woman. But with a nympho that doesn't work out.
>>
Not worth it. At first it was awesome, we'd fuck 6-7 times a day. Sometimes more or less but it gets to a point where sex becomes a chore. When she doesn't get the dick, she rages and cries and blames her insecurities and ruins your day. She'll expect you to get rock hard after busting a nut, so you'd finger or eat her for five or ten minutes until you could start the next round where your dick is already sore from fucking half a dozen times the day before and the day before that. It takes longer and longer to cum after every nut, accompanied by harder and harder fucking which she loved but doing that with a sore dick sucks balls.

As I said, at first it was awesome but it's draining. I was constantly tired running on 2-3 hours of sleep a day sometimes less or none, missed big meetings because she hypocritically wouldn't let me sleep unless we fucked all night, and my dick always was sore.

I will say though, I do miss that bitch's lack of gag reflex
>>
>>29196656
Jesus that's a lot of fucking sex. Kek I'll have to tell him about that before he gets too serious
>>
Been with one for almost 4 years now. She wants sex about 3-4 times a day on average. Gotta fuck in the morning around 3 times then at night 3 times. Can't fuck in the evening because I have a job. My dick is always sore, and I have a very hard time climaxing now. My nutsack is all shriveled up and I can't really get a full erection sometimes. It's not healthy having so much sex desu
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.